BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing hea...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so much sugar....1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does it real...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
Ngoc Chau N.
It might sound weird at first. But once you tried it, you won't regret it! It is so refreshing on a hot day! Aloe Vera has a lot of good benefits too and it is really inexpensive! Everyone should give it a try
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
You really need to get past the aloe just swimming around in there and the plain one isn't the best at all! But if there's a flavor like grape or orange, I'd recommend giving it a try
Jade P.
Baldivis
My friend introduced me to this drink and to be honest at first I was a bit sceptical. Later I found out I was worrying for nothing, this drink is really tasty!
Amanda J.
Abu Dhabi
I really cant describe how much I love this particular Aloe vera drink! its a bit more pricey than other ones, but it hands down has the best taste by far!
J M.
Eww, don't have much to say about this, but it's not good! I prefer making my own water, with natural flavoring, but I would never have "aloe" in it.
Sarah R.
Longueuil, Québec
Omg i just don't like aloe taste and texture. This is really not my style, still you should try it cuz if yiu love it its good for you!
Mindy H.
I like the chunks of aloe in this drink. It is very refreshing and has a nice sweet taste. Above all, it's healthy for you too :)
Kim D.
Chatham
Love the taste....l didn't think it would be as good as it was but l now drink it daily and so does the family!!!!!
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Es un muy buen refresco, ademas es 100% natural, saludable, nutritivo, tiene muchas propiedades, muy recomentable
Katie M.
Christchurch
This is my favourite drink to purchase, it's very refreshing and tastes great! I'd definitely recommend it.
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Miya R.
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
What do these taste like??