BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing hea...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so much sugar....1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does it real...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
Katie M.
Christchurch
This is my favourite drink to purchase, it's very refreshing and tastes great! I'd definitely recommend it.
J M.
Eww, don't have much to say about this, but it's not good! I prefer making my own water, with natural flavoring, but I would never have "aloe" in it.
Jade P.
Baldivis
My friend introduced me to this drink and to be honest at first I was a bit sceptical. Later I found out I was worrying for nothing, this drink is really tasty!
Sandra G.
Montreal-Nord
I bought my first bottle maybe 2 years ago, and I fell in love. It is sweet and good for you. It helps get rid of colds a little bit faster. I drink Aloe Vera Juice every chance that I get. My friends don't like the pulp, but I am a fan!
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Es un muy buen refresco, ademas es 100% natural, saludable, nutritivo, tiene muchas propiedades, muy recomentable
Sonia B.
Toronto, ON
So delicious and perfect to drink when it's hot outside. The chunks of aloe are a nice little surprise, I like the texture but honestly
If that's not Your thing... It's not super difficult to avoid them.
Sarah R.
Longueuil, Québec
Foodie Expert
Omg i just don't like aloe taste and texture. This is really not my style, still you should try it cuz if yiu love it its good for you!
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
You really need to get past the aloe just swimming around in there and the plain one isn't the best at all! But if there's a flavor like grape or orange, I'd recommend giving it a try
Ngoc Chau N.
It might sound weird at first. But once you tried it, you won't regret it! It is so refreshing on a hot day! Aloe Vera has a lot of good benefits too and it is really inexpensive! Everyone should give it a try
Kim D.
Chatham
Love the taste....l didn't think it would be as good as it was but l now drink it daily and so does the family!!!!!
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
What do these taste like??
Miya R.
Foodie Expert
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?