BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing hea...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so much sugar....1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does it real...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
Lea  R.
This aloe water is good, but I have tasted better. There is way too much sugar in this drink though.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
This is delicious.. i usually have 2 of them a week. i also like other flavors such as pineapple etc.
Rene S.
San Diego, CA
Theres are yummie!!!! I love this drink! Taste is really good. Nothing to complain with this drink.
Kaitlin Y.
Delicious taste and leaves your body feeling refreshed and hydrated! Would definitely recommend.
Thao N.
Boston, MA
So good and refreshing.. especially on hot days! I also love the pulp/ chunk in the drink!
Aubrey E.
Tucson, Az
This is a summer essential for me! It keeps me very hydrated and feeling good
Sandra G.
Montreal-Nord
I bought my first bottle maybe 2 years ago, and I fell in love. It is sweet and good for you. It helps get rid of colds a little bit faster. I drink Aloe Vera Juice every chance that I get. My friends don't like the pulp, but I am a fan!
Frish Q.
I used to avoid this because I thought it looked weird but when my husband made me try it I looooove it. It's so sweet and makes me feel all cool inside. It's actually so refreshing perfect for summer.
Sonia B.
Toronto, ON
So delicious and perfect to drink when it's hot outside. The chunks of aloe are a nice little surprise, I like the texture but honestly
If that's not Your thing... It's not super difficult to avoid them.
Ngoc Chau N.
It might sound weird at first. But once you tried it, you won't regret it! It is so refreshing on a hot day! Aloe Vera has a lot of good benefits too and it is really inexpensive! Everyone should give it a try
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Miya R.
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
What do these taste like??