BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing hea...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so much sugar....1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does it real...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
Lea  R.
This aloe water is good, but I have tasted better. There is way too much sugar in this drink though.
Sonia M.
I like this drinks specially the strawberry one. the plain one doesn't really taste as well as the flavored ones
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
This is my new obsession. Aloe water is great. Hydrating and refreshing - my favorite thing on a hot day or just chillin in my dorm room
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Aleo water its the best thing ever it helps benefit your body like making your skin clean and helps with metabolism my fav drink
Claudia V.
Spring, TX
I love to drink Aloe Vera juice I put in my green smoothie to make it taste better it also help with gastritis
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water. I didn't want to buy a huge jug and find out I couldn't handle drinking it so I love that it was available in this size. The taste wasn't too bad. I love the health benefits it offers.
Thao N.
Boston, MA
So good and refreshing.. especially on hot days! I also love the pulp/ chunk in the drink!
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I love aloe juice. There is a nice texture when drinking it, and it is really quite healthy for you. Many may be surprised at the taste because it is unique, but its another reason give it a shot. I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
So I was pretty skeptical about this product thinking it would taste like perfume but it doesn't! The mango is so delicious it tastes just like mango juice. Would definitely buy again!
Sandra G.
Montreal-Nord
I bought my first bottle maybe 2 years ago, and I fell in love. It is sweet and good for you. It helps get rid of colds a little bit faster. I drink Aloe Vera Juice every chance that I get. My friends don't like the pulp, but I am a fan!
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
What do these taste like??
Miya R.
Foodie Expert
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?