BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really ama...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so muc...1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Aleo water its the best thing ever it helps benefit your body like making your skin clean and helps with metabolism my fav drink
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
Love these and always pick up a few when going to the Asian grocery stores. Do NOT like the "sugar-free" ones, gave me stomach aches.
Kenia Gabriela T.
Aloe vera water is very healthy and refreshing, has many benefits only thing wrong is the texture that has water when not very cold .
Alyssa M.
I am a fan of aloe water the benefits of drinking it .Plus it's refreshing I like the lychee one the most it's best served cold.
Sarah J.
Montclair, CA
I love this stuff
Especially at the beach it's so refreshing ūüėé it's sweet but not too sweet and the aloe chunks are delicious!
Lan N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I'm a huge fan of aloe Vera! This aloe Vera drink is super refreshing especially after a post workout or on a hot sunny day.
Greg M.
Tampa, FL
This is great. I also like to add a couple of slices of cucumber to the bottle too. Give it an extra flavor and freshness.
Kimberly H.
This is absolutely refreshing! I love this beverage and since it is so scarce in my area I buy quite a few on beach day!
Evelin R.
At first I thought that aloe water was going to taste bad, but surprisingly enough I ended up really enjoying it :)
Sonia M.
I like this drinks specially the strawberry one. the plain one doesn't really taste as well as the flavored ones
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Miya R.
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
What do these taste like??