BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing hea...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so much sugar....1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does it real...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
Sarah J.
Montclair, CA
I love this stuff
Especially at the beach it's so refreshing ūüėé it's sweet but not too sweet and the aloe chunks are delicious!
Lan N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I'm a huge fan of aloe Vera! This aloe Vera drink is super refreshing especially after a post workout or on a hot sunny day.
Greg M.
Tampa, FL
This is great. I also like to add a couple of slices of cucumber to the bottle too. Give it an extra flavor and freshness.
Kimberly H.
This is absolutely refreshing! I love this beverage and since it is so scarce in my area I buy quite a few on beach day!
Evelin R.
At first I thought that aloe water was going to taste bad, but surprisingly enough I ended up really enjoying it :)
Sonia M.
I like this drinks specially the strawberry one. the plain one doesn't really taste as well as the flavored ones
Claudia V.
Spring, TX
I love to drink Aloe Vera juice I put in my green smoothie to make it taste better it also help with gastritis
Kyrra T.
My friend drinks this all the time ! She said it is delicious and very refreshing . I have yet to try it .
Ruthie R.
union, sc
I love this drink it takes some getting used to the floating aloe pieces but I could drink this every day
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
This is delicious.. i usually have 2 of them a week. i also like other flavors such as pineapple etc.
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Miya R.
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
What do these taste like??