BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really ama...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so muc...1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I love love LOVE aloe juice! The pulp is my favorite part. It tastes like like little slices of grape and has a very similar texture. This stuff is full of sugar - it isn't the all natural aloe juice you can find at health food stores - which tastes like dirt & grass. But it is refreshing and delicious
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water. I didn't want to buy a huge jug and find out I couldn't handle drinking it so I love that it was available in this size. The taste wasn't too bad. I love the health benefits it offers.
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
I love aloe juice. There is a nice texture when drinking it, and it is really quite healthy for you. Many may be surprised at the taste because it is unique, but its another reason give it a shot. I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores
Bridget C.
Dover, NJ
So refreshing! It's also very soothing. I take it over ginger ale for an upset stomach now. The pulp is strange at first but the consistency of Jell-O so it doesn't get caught in your teeth or throat.
Danielle A.
I received this in a sample box and at first it didn't have much flavor but it did keep me hydrated. This water may be weird to some but it taste amazing. It looks weird due to the aloe pulp in it but it's a nice clean flavor of actual grapes, not the artificial flavor you are used to. It's nice and refreshing.
Sarah G.
Aloe water is great for a refreshing boost! I love drinking some post workout! If you can find some in different flavors... go for it. I am a fan of the pomegranate flavor!
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
Aloe Vera Juice is not only good, but it's good for you! Love it :-) it is best served ice cold and I love the sweet refreshing taste! Highly recommend to everyone I know!
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Amazing thirst quencher during summer heat! Love the little bits of pulp that comes with every sip. There's a sweet and slightly tart taste to it but it's very addicting.
Jenalynne S.
This taste amazing. It was a little weird at first because I wasn't expecting the pulp pieces. But after drinking it some more I really liked it. Really good for digestion too!
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Miya R.
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
What do these taste like??