BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing hea...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so much sugar....1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does it real...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I never thought I would like Aloe water. There it was at a local Winco. I loved them. The Aloe just makes you feel refreshed. It's not tasty to some people since I'm the only one who likes it. Definitely recommend. My favorite flavor is the green grape. I'm not a fan of the other flavors.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Foodie Expert
I love love LOVE aloe juice! The pulp is my favorite part. It tastes like like little slices of grape and has a very similar texture. This stuff is full of sugar - it isn't the all natural aloe juice you can find at health food stores - which tastes like dirt & grass. But it is refreshing and delicious
Danielle A.
Foodie Expert
I received this in a sample box and at first it didn't have much flavor but it did keep me hydrated. This water may be weird to some but it taste amazing. It looks weird due to the aloe pulp in it but it's a nice clean flavor of actual grapes, not the artificial flavor you are used to. It's nice and refreshing.
Shabrea C.
Ewing, NJ
If possible this would be the only drink I'd drink! They have various flavors and Aloe Vera dies wonders for skin. This was a main component in my diet this past summer and my skin was glowing all summer !
Jenalynne S.
This taste amazing. It was a little weird at first because I wasn't expecting the pulp pieces. But after drinking it some more I really liked it. Really good for digestion too!
Dorothea B.
Foodie Expert
I have been hooked on Aloe Water for years now! I do a lot of theater and one of my girlfriends showed me this drink and ever since I've been in love, the brand that sells around here is called Sabila and it comes in different flavors like pomegranate, mango and a few others. And the best part is its natural! How can you beat something that tastes delicious and is even better for you. ♡ ya just cant.
Hannah R.
There are many different brands out there but they are all very similar. Aloe juice has a fruity like flavor that's hard to dear robe. Very refreshing! I enjoy mixing a little with green tea. I do prefer the sugar free or light versions just because the regular has quite a bit of sugar. But overall is a good drink to try! Great for cleansing and great for keeping your hydrated.
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Foodie Expert
Aloe juice is a personal favorite of mine. I love the texture (though This texture is not for everyone!) The flavor and fragrance are both soothing, and if you have an easily agitated stomach I rec drinking a serving before bed for an easier night.
Adriana V.
Aloe vera juice is my holy grail juice. I mostly drink mango and the regular juice. I even have one bottle now on me and its actually good, it keeps me energized for some reason but it doesnt come in a packaging i will always and still keep buying this with pulp!.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
This is such a must have during this time of year! It keeps you extremely hydrated and is very delicious. I think this is a little more expensive than purchasing a bottle of water but I think it is worth the price.
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
What do these taste like??
Miya R.
Foodie Expert
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?