BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing hea...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so much sugar....1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does it real...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I love love LOVE aloe juice! The pulp is my favorite part. It tastes like like little slices of grape and has a very similar texture. This stuff is full of sugar - it isn't the all natural aloe juice you can find at health food stores - which tastes like dirt & grass. But it is refreshing and delicious
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This is such a must have during this time of year! It keeps you extremely hydrated and is very delicious. I think this is a little more expensive than purchasing a bottle of water but I think it is worth the price.
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
This water may be weird to some but it taste amazing. It looks weird due to the aloe pulp in it but it's a nice clean flavor of actual grapes, not the artificial flavor you are used to. It's nice and refreshing
Bridget C.
River Edge, NJ
So refreshing! It's also very soothing. I take it over ginger ale for an upset stomach now. The pulp is strange at first but the consistency of Jell-O so it doesn't get caught in your teeth or throat.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Amazing thirst quencher during summer heat! Love the little bits of pulp that comes with every sip. There's a sweet and slightly tart taste to it but it's very addicting.
Karla C.
This water is amazing! It taste like heaven and honestly there is no other better brand. I get this every week but it's so good that i finish it super fast.
Sarah J.
Montclair, CA
I love this stuff
Especially at the beach it's so refreshing ūüėé it's sweet but not too sweet and the aloe chunks are delicious!
Kimberly H.
This is absolutely refreshing! I love this beverage and since it is so scarce in my area I buy quite a few on beach day!
Aubrey E.
Tucson, Az
This is a summer essential for me! It keeps me very hydrated and feeling good
Jenalynne S.
This taste amazing. It was a little weird at first because I wasn't expecting the pulp pieces. But after drinking it some more I really liked it. Really good for digestion too!
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Miya R.
Foodie Expert
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
What do these taste like??