BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksOKF
Aloe Vera King Pineapple 10/169 Oz Case

Aloe Vera King Pineapple 10/16.9 Oz. Case

by OKF

Aloe Vera King Pineapple juice comes in 16.9 ounce bottle. This product contains high content of calcium and vitamins for health and beauty. Aloe Vera King juice especially contains plenty of pulp, so it is a healthy drink that has special effect on...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aloe Vera King Pineapple 10/16.9 Oz. Case!
Beth M.
Green Bay
Aloe Vera King Pineapple 10/16.9 Oz. Case uploaded by Beth M.
Tastes very good. There are little chunks in it but it dose not bother me to much. It would be Great to have some with no pulp. It is good for the value I believe and I would buy it again!!
Jeseca H.
One of my college roommates turned me on to Aloe King. I didn’t realize how much I like chewing when I drink things. That sounds insane I know but the taste is so fresh, especially when it’s cold. I found them at Ross and turned some of my coworkers on to them and they love them! The strawberry one is pretty good too.

Looking for your answer?