BY OKF

OKF Aloe Vera King Premium All Natural Aloe Vera drink Original flavor (Boisson al Aloe Vera) in 16.9fl oz (500 ml) bottle. Premium All Natural Aloe Vera drinks with Original taste. If there is one plant on earth that is the most valuable to humans, it... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie C.
I love aloe juice/water. I tried Aloe King because I was out of normal brand and my boyfriend made me try his brand, this one! I have never tried original flavor but we both love mango and pineapple! The drink does its job! My body always feels so fresh and clean while drinking and I feel so full because aloe is a great appetite suppressant.
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
i absolutely love this aloe water. the mango flavored is definitely the best and always my go to when i can find it. wish more places carried it
Alexa M.
Love this! one of the best brands, a lot of aloe pieces and is even entertaining to eat. Not a lots of sugar and really refreshing on a hot day. I recommend.