BY WALGREENS

This gel cools and soothes minor skin irritations, abrasions and sunburns. It helps restore moisture to damaged skin and helps prevent drying and peeling. Great for softening and nourishing skin year round. Apply generously to all areas of the skin.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karol G.
Tucson
Living in Az you are going to get sun burn 90% of the time, and when you do this is my personal go to product. It soothes and helps heal sun burn really fast. To make it even better the price for it is really affordable. Would I recommend this product? Yes 100%
Samantha R.
san antonio, TX
Works just as good as directly from the plant. I use it for sunburn, burns, acne scars, scars, and my daughter's eczema. Place it in the fridge for extra cooling if you've got sunburn.
Monet S.
I️ love putting this on my face to help with blemishes and pimples. I️t works for me so well getting rid of those things and I️ hope I️t works for you guy too.
Alesia T.
Crisp aloe scent, works well and fairly priced. Not as cooling or nicely scented as some of the brand name kind but still works well and does the job.
Kara G.
KINGSPORT, TN
This stuff will help a sunburn. It's best if you put it in the refrigerator and let it get cold, and when you have a burn, this really soothes it
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
This feels really nice on burns and isn’t too sticky. I only use it when I need it which isn’t often. I buy it st Walgreens
Wendelis M.
Allentown
Very soothing for sunburn and less messy then the jelly. Also not bad in pricing. You can find it at Walgreens.