by Aloe Up

Aloe Up White Collection SPF 50 Continuous Spray Sunscreen applies quickly and evenly with no rubbing required. Our paraben-free formula is based with Aloe Vera Oil and contains a hint of Coconut Mango fragrance. Our sprays contain broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aloe Up Sun and Skin Care Products White Collection SPF 30 Continuous Spray Sunscreen!
Plymouth, IN
I love this sunscreen. I have super sensitive skin and I breakout all the time with different ingredients. Aloe up is gentle and affective. I even use it on my baby. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to products.
If you have a sunburn you need to buy this aloe body spray! It is made out of purified water infused with aloe vera and incense of grapefruit it is perfect for your k skin and for sun burns!!!!!