Skin CareFacial Skincarehanalei company

by hanalei company

Embrace paradise with Hanalei’s Aloe Soothing Gel. Aloe Vera is traditionally known to contain naturally regenerative properties that help balance the appearance of redness and uneven skin tone. Our proprietary blend of aloe and papaya enzyme, infused with vitamins A, C, and E, cools and moisturizes skin without making it greasy. This lightweight formula can also be used as a makeup base, and will help maintain supple skin throughout the day. This product is cruelty-free. Directions: Massage aloe gel onto face and body to cool and refresh skin. Apply throughout the day or as needed.Our formulas are paraben-free, pthalate-free, and cruelty-free.

This lightweight moisturizer cools and moisturizes skin, great for after sun care. Can be used on face and body.; Soothing gel helps to balance the appearance of redness and uneven skin tone. Cooling effect helps to relieve sunburn.; Contains proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and Papaya enzyme to soothe and refresh skin.; Our formulas are paraben free, pthalate free, and cruelty-free.; Want to try a free sample? Contact us!

How does this do on sensitive skin?
I never try this product but I would love to try it?
Start your review of Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free)!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free) uploaded by Renee C.
Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free) this is actually Kona peptide eye cream as you can see in the picture but that was not listed or available in the influenster index of products to review it should be added @influenster.. please add this Kona peptide eye cream. This product has lots of good quality ingredients that are great for my skin and I love products that are Hawaiian or beachy fruity I love this product and I highly recommend it Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free)
Jacqueline T.
Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free) uploaded by Jacqueline T.
This is an excellent aloe Vera gel, it works so well to cool your skin and gives lasting hydration. It's a nice product also because it's cruelty free and free of parabens as well. This is a very high quality product that has a lovely, non-sticky consistency. A little goes a long way so I think it's fairly priced too.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,286 reviews
Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free) uploaded by Shell R.
This is not the product I am reviewing, but this product is AMAZING! The product I am reviewing is a face mask made by the same company and they are bomb! They are so soothing, for the face perfectly, the product doesn’t irritate the skin, it’s relaxing and cooling and leaves you feeling refreshed! I will always buy these face masks!
Dayna T.
Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free) uploaded by Dayna T.
This is great for a sunburn or chapped winter skin! Feels great, not sticky, excellent consistency! A must have skin saver! Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free)
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Purchased at: ULTA
I started to use this when I noticed my skins was bit dry! It’s really cool and nice I noticed how smooth and calm my skin felt!
Briseyda H.
Anaheim, CA
You can use this as a moisturizer and it is light weight.The packaging is small and cute, I got it from my ipsy bag. My sister also burned her hand and we applied this and it definitely helped. Great product!
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
Purchased at: Online
This is seriously one of the best Aloe for sunburns also fantastic to just put on her face to refresh you from this company is amazing their gold every product that comes from them is amazing
Kyla M.
Evansville, WY
This stuff is so good! I have tried so many of their products and really liked them. This one is by far the best. It absorbs fast, and has a light refreshing scent, and moisturizes without being sticky!
Madison W.
Fort Wayne
Aloe Soothing Gel by Hanalei Company, Cooling Moisturizer, Helps Relieve Sunburn, 100 gram (Cruelty Free, Paraben Free) uploaded by Madison W.
I got a little sample tube of this in my Ipsy bag. It was really nice and convenient when I had a sunburn in the summer. I will definitely be using it next summer. When the sample runs out I will probably buy a full size.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,710 reviews
Absolutely love this Gel! I have super dry, sensitive skin and sometimes get little red and itchy dry patches and this gel totally calms and cools my face and sensitive spots and clears it up while leaving my skin super moisturized as well. Definitely one of my new holy grail products, as it has many uses and is a quality product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby S.