Aloe Soothing Day Cream

Aloe Soothing Day Cream

our aloe soothing day cream is like a little hug for sensitive skin, gently smoothing its way over dry patches leaving skin that feels refreshingly cool and beautifully soft. breathe in, breathe out and soak up the wonders of our aloe vera moisturiser. it's enriched with community fair trade aloe vera from mexico: spiky on the outside, gentle soothing gel on the inside. our aloe vera moisturising cream formula is a handy one to have in the bathroom cabinet, especially if you're looking for a.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aloe Soothing Day Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Laura B.
Leek, Staffordshire
Having sensitive skin finding creams that are not highly fragranced or have extras that cause my skin to react has been difficult. This is why I love this, it's a lovely consistency, very gentle on the skin and caused no reactions. The only reason I drop a star is if you looking for a moisturiser for very dry skin this is not powerful enough for me.

Looking for your answer?