BY ALOE LIFE

Aloe life skin gel and herbs supports healthy skin for all parts of the body. It can even be used for vaginal dryness. It helps with stretch marks, damaged and thinning hair, and after shave. It also is a natural astringent. see more...

Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite aloe! it never stings your face like every other aloe I've tried. it doesn't contain alcohol which drys out your skin like the others do. it also has healing herbs and vitamins which help your burn feel better faster! its the only aloe i use.
Bebe B.
Fantastic product. Very soothing and contains no alcohol or chemicals. It does contain herbs and vitamins to aid in healing and soothing skin.
Initially bought this for my eczema skinned baby and it worked well. It seals in after a shower and creates a thin layer on your skin.
I've used it on my face and night and on my skin for a light moisturizer.
For Mixed race hair:
I've also used this on my toddlers extremely curly hair as a sealant after I've styled his hair with leave in conditioner. It works as a mild gel for the hair as well.
I also add this to his homemade hair moisturizing spray.
Over all this is a fabulous product that I keep stocked for burns, hair, and face and eye moisturizing and skin care. It's also edible according to my bottle.
The drugstore stuff with alcohol and who knows what else doesn't even compare to the pure awesomeness to this.