BY ALOE LIFE

Animal Aloe by Aloe Life 4 oz Liquid Animal Aloe is 100 edible and can be applied to the pet directly for wounds hair loss skin irritation scarring and brushed on gums for tooth and gum treatment. It can also be squeezed on food or taken off of the hand for digestion gas constipation allergies colds kidney support and longevity. Instruction Apply a thin layer on affected area 1-3 times a day 1 2 tsp on food 1-3 times a day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy B.
Amy B.
This is s great product for dogs my pitbull gets really dry skin and this saves him every time!!!!
Paula W.
Paula W.
Every dog owner should keep a bottle of Animal Aloe on hand! This topical helps address a broad range of issues, and is safe to use on animals even if they lick it off their skin. I used Animal Aloe just the other night. My little Shih Tzu, Chewie, has a "signature look" that he likes when the groomer visits; a mohawk! He's fun, he's funky, he's fashionable...... but sometimes his skin is sensitive to the groomers clippers. If razor burn appears, I apply a thin layer of Animal Aloe to the effected area, and it goes to work right away to soothe his irritated skin. If applied at night, the next morning his skin is greatly improved. My Lhasa Apso, Coco, also benefits from Animal Aloe. Coco has sensitive skin and is prone to allergies. Whenever I notice a rash or see Coco chewing at her skin, I smooth some Animal Aloe on and I can actually SEE the relief on her little face.
The only drawback, (and it is very minor) is that this product can leave a somewhat sticky residue on skin, but this is so minimal that it hardly seems worth complaining about. Animal Aloe does not stain the skin or coat (Coco can attest to this, being a platinum blonde!). Also, Animal Aloe is safe if ingested: another bonus.
Mary  H.
Mary H.
Where can I buy this?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
Where do I find this? And how much does it cost?
Annee V.
Annee V.
Liverpool, NY
I haven't been able to find this anywhere. Any ideas?
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fayetteville, AR
Do they ingest this?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Fairview, NJ
My dog has acne and loses hair during the summer. She is a pitbull and I noticed her skin is very dry. She also has little ingrown hairs or dog acne. I'm looking for something that will help her skin. Would this work?