Add a Photo

By ALOE GLOE
#193 in Bottled Water
Aloe Gloe™ Organic Aloe Water Crisp Aloe.
USDA Organic.
18 calories per serving.
Photos (3)
Daria Q.
Daria Q.

I was trying to think of lists to make. My creativity hasn't caught up with me yet, so I made one called things I want to try. Well, that's like, basically everything so that's actually a harder list to make that I thought it was going to be. So with my lack of creativity, I thought to make one called things I hate because they suck. And I feel that this will be much easier. This is the first product that came to mind. Aloe drinks are my favorite ever ever ever. Like sugarcane juice with chunks of delicious.
This stuff should relabel themselves as something depicting nastiness and definitely not an aloe drink, because people who don't know any better and are coming over ask if I want anything from the store. I say aloe drink, I'll pay you back when you get here. They see this, buy it, deliver it to me, thinking they've done me a favor, when in reality they unintentionally were a giant buzzkill that cost me money.
Stuff's nasty. No chunks. No delicious. Just yuck.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

This drink is my new favorite drink of all time. I had a bladder infection and instead of going to the doctors and getting medicine like I always do I ended up trying out this aloe water. It went away the next day. I continue to call this miracle water because anytime my stomach hurts or cramps or anything else I drink this and any pain usually goes away! The flavors aren't my favorite I like just the plain "crisp" bottle.
Jennie I.
Jennie I.

The 15% coconut variety of this is so delicious! Crisp, slightly sweet and doesn't taste strange like you think it would. It's a great way to hydrate without your tastes buds getting bored. I pick up at least 4 or 5 of these a week. It's fair to say that I'm addicted. Definitely worth trying!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

I stumbled across Aloe Gloe while on vacation in Maui and I fell in love! It's very refreshing, tastes delicious and only 35 calories. It's now my go to drink if I'm looking for something other than just water. Aloe Gloe Organic Aloe Water Crisp Aloe
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Depew, NY

I prefer my aloe water with the pulp but this comes in both pulp and with out pulp plus a few different flavor options. I like the aloe and honey combo because it's sweet. This drink is refreshing and makes me feel hydrated
Giana G.
Giana G.

I love this water. It is pulp free thank goodness. I like the flavor of the drink, I've known some people to put fruit in the drink as well. I like that there is no pulp, I love aloe but the pulp is not for me .
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Columbia, SC

This aloe water is so refreshing! I love having it with me during the summer; a little treat for the heat! Good price, no pulp, light flavor but not overwhelming. It's definitely a beach bag must-have!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY

Wanted to try something new and I found this while at 711! I was not sure how I would like it but I am obsessed now! I can drink these all day! I wonder if they have mango 🙄 Go try these!! 😊
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Bloomfield, New York

Love this water! Was introduced by a friend and honestly could drink it all day everyday. The texture is weird but you get used to it and sorta have fun with it at the same time
Erica V.
Erica V.

To find something that is organic and have such a great taste like Aleo Gloe is like receiving a gift that was handcrafted by the gods themselves! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but this product is pretty great. The smell reminds me of a green sour apple jolly rancher that gives me flashbacks to my childhood. I haven't really figured out exactly what the taste reminds me of but I can tell you it's delicious and very unique. What's even better is that contains zero preservatives, is a product made in California, and it contains ONLY 18 calories per serving! Definitely a must try.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY

Does this have a funky taste?