Alocane Maximum Strength Emergency Room Burn Gel, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Emily D.Alocane Maximum Strength Emergency Room Burn Gel, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Katie M.Alocane Maximum Strength Emergency Room Burn Gel, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Rande w.

BY ALOCANE

Alocane Maximum Strength Gel is a water-based formula with a very efficient, proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep in to layers of skin, where the receptor nerve ends are, that send messages of pain to the brain. Penetrating water-based formula 2 4% Lidocaine Hydrochloride for maximum strength 3 Aloe Vera for soothing relief. Vitamin E for healing benefits less scarring 4 Fast pain itch relief. Essential for 1st degree burns Alocane instantly relieves the pain due to 4% Licocaine Hydrochloride. 4% is the maximum percentage of topical anesthetic allowed by the US FDA. Alocane has no petroleum, mineral oils, alcohol, menthol, or camphor like many other burn relief agents. With no equal substitute, Alocane is the perfect relief for first degree burns because of its fast pain and itch relief, promotes healing and reduces scarring. Use the product that is recom see more...

Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
This is the best thing for a burn! It completely works super fast! I use it every time I get a burn while cooking and it makes it feel like I never got a burn in the first place! The best!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've now burnt myself twice this week (clumsy week) and I'm so glad that this was found, it works really well. I'd give it 5 stars, but it is kind of messy and doesn't stay put very well.
Emily D.
This emergency burn gel is pure magic! I used it after Fourth of July weekend when I spent a little too much time in the sun. The next day my sunburn was 10 times better.
Katie M.
Saint Anne, IL
With the summer months here we all get that unwanted sun burn. I got it badly on my arms, I was just looking for regular aloe and saw this. IT WORKA SO GREAT. It took the burn right out of my arms, so quickly. It does have a little funky smell and is a little sticky as it dries, but I think for the relief it gives me, it is still 100%
Rande w.
I get burns on my hands all the time while cooking and this product helps a lot with the pain. Aloe by itself does almost nothing for me, it's soothing for about two seconds and then the pain is back. Alocane is perfect for first degree burns and it works on sunburn too. It's a clear gel with added Aloe and vitamin e to help with healing.
what are the side effects from using aloecane with loricane?and will this be safe too use on outside of stomach?

Walmart