BY ALO

Crista S.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Alo Yoga Goddess Ribbed Leggings
I love these leggings! While they do look better on longer legs, I'm only 5'3" and still love them. They are my absolute favorite for Barre class.
keara l.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Review for: Alo Yoga Goddess Ribbed Leggings
I love Alo Yoga clothing line! The fabric is very stretchy but stays with your body so you never have to readjust or continuously pull your pants back up. They are a little on the pricey side but will last a long time. I would recommend trying a pair that's on sale first to see if you like them, and then buy the full priced ones from there is you find you do love them like me 🖤
Kelsea R.
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
Review for: Alo Yoga Goddess Ribbed Leggings
I have wanted a pair of these leggings for awhile now but didn't want to spend $100 on them because I already have soo many pairs of leggings. A few days ago I actually found a pair at a thrift store for $4!! I'm so excited to now have a pair I washed them as soon as I got home and put them on, another review said that they look better on longer legs and I do agree with that but just like I her I love them!
Alex D.
Alex D.
Review for: Alo Yoga Goddess Ribbed Leggings
Amazing yoga brand . Very cool styles and extremely functional. They stay where you need them too and the Fabric is excellent quality which wastes very well and low temperatures. The prices are higher than some brands but worth it as they are made to last . Colors and styles are so fantastic and there advertising is very cool
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Review for: Alo Yoga Goddess Ribbed Leggings
I've had a couple pair of alo leggings. The quality does not live up to the price for sure. The leggings start to lint up within 3 washes. It's expected of a $15 dollar pair of leggings, not ones that cost 100+. Their designs are definitely cute, but I will not be paying for another pair of these again.
kass m.
kass m.
Review for: Alo Yoga Goddess Ribbed Leggings
These are my favs they look ssssoooooo good on mmmmmeeeeeeee!! I were them every day for my comfys!!!!
Natascha C.
Natascha C.
Review for: Alo Yoga Goddess Ribbed Leggings
They're really stretchy, comfy and they adapt really well to the body. I do yoga and running in them; not only they're stylish but you don't feel sticky when you start sweating.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Review for: Alo Yoga Goddess Ribbed Leggings
Their very soft and have a good resistance. I wear them for sinning and stretching. Their effective and when I need to wash them I just throw them to the washing machine.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Son tan buenas como las marcas conocidas?
Christina A.