Alo Yoga Bike Shorts

by alo yoga

Alo Yoga Bike Shortsulli9 rise 7 inseam based on a size small /liliFits true to size order your normal size/liliMade for yoga /liliWeb ID 3729795/li/ul

Are these see through?
Start your review of Alo Yoga Bike Shorts!
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Alo Yoga Bike Shorts uploaded by Kimberly  T.
These bike shorts are amazing. Form fitting but also lifting. Keeps everything in place. Also they have the best styles. Alo and Beyond Yoga are my go to bike short and legging brands.
Roselyn C.
Santa Ana, CA
Nike has a similar fit and I would recommend it! I like Alo yoga but it can be overpriced. Nike has sales from time to time and their Nike yoga mid length shorts are comfortable af and make the booty look good
Sara Morgan H.
Charleston, SC
Got the buttercup color last year in the biker shorts, the sweat shorts, the hooodie, and sports bra. I also got 4 other styles. 3 of them were shorts, (2 different styles of fit) and then a leggings and sports bra set. I got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS every time I wore them. I only wish they didn't have a front seam. I love the brand, everything they stand for, etc.. They're absolutely wonderful and constantly trying to better themselves and create a positive community!
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m OBSESSED with these shorts to say the least! The fabric is so comfortable and stretchy and I love that there is a wide waistband without an elastic because that provides even more comfort on your belly. They are a great length because they are not too short and I can wear them out with a blazer or a T-shirt on a hike and not feel like my butt is hanging out. They are a bit on the pricey side but I think they are worth the investment
Carissa R.
Holland, OH
Love! Bought in grey size Medium, I’m 5’9 145lbs and I love these! They’re comfy, they don’t roll at the waist during workouts. Definitely worth the price!
Celia j  E.
Clinton, OK
Los ame en cuanto me los medí, se entallan súper bien a tu figura y el elástico de la cintura es más grueso ayudándote a ocultar la pansita, la tela no se transparenta y son muy frescos y no son tan caros espero sigan así después de la primera lavada! Bike/sport Foot Pump,bell Sports,111026,03501795
Samantha M.
Mississauga, ON
I purchased them in black and they are my FAVOURITE bike shorts! The material is so soft and even after multiple washes, they still feel the same as when I first purchased them. I’m always a size small, but I went for a medium and they fit! So they may fit smaller compared to other brands, but they give a good stretch. Definitely recommend buying these.. they are sooo worth it!!
Lexie B.
heolemrys penlan
There rlly pretty I rlly like long shorts I dont like short shorts I dont know why but that colour is rlly nice I just rlly want then there so nice!!!!I have a spare like them in black but I rlly want a pink pare!bc there light and they look rlly summry
darya I.
Kitchener, ON
Obsessed! these are pretty much the only shorts I wore last summer, they are so comfy and stay on well! Great for hiking, biking, walking, chilling, any activity!
Sophie B.
My favourite sports clothing. It’s so comfortable and the material is so good . I think we all love Alo