BY ALO SPORT

Real aloe vera. Straight from the leaf. Music made for the flavor. Free music for your mind. Goodness from inside out. When you close your eyes and listen to the sound of millions of rain drops you'll end up with something resembling the goodness inside this bottle. Like a bright flower after a storm our real aloe vera juice and pulp plus ALOtones bring a positive boost to your body's karma. All great things start somewhere. For us it starts straight from the leaf and that first rain drop. Features: Type - Original Aloe Vera Honey. Item Weight - 16. 9 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Water Aloe Vera Juice Aloe Vera Pulp Cane Sugar Honey Citric Acid Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Natural Grape Flavor. Directions: Best served chilled. Settling is natural. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This tastes great and is great for you!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy all the flavors, especially watermelon but traditional is also so good." in 1 review
Cathy D.
I was first introduced to this drink by my sister. I had painful cramps and she told me this drink helped her cramps. She was right! I knew aloe vera has many health benefits, but I didn’t know that it can sooth cramps. This juice taste really good and I love the chunks of aloe in it! I also have skin and digestion problems, so drinking this is very beneficial. I’ll continue to purchase and drink this!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I can't say it enough how much I love this stuff!! I'm definitely not the healthiest eater/drinker so never thought I'd like something like this but after trying my sister's I was instantly hooked!! It's definitely weird at 1st because it has little chunk's (well it's like pulp in OJ) of aleo in it. I wasn't too sure about it at first but found myself wanting to drink more. Now I buy it by the case!!! It's so refreshing, so tasty and also very healthy!! Highly recommend it!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is by far the best ape juice I've ever tasted.

It has a delicious sweet taste with bits of juicy pulp. This is great alone or mixed with a smoothie.

Great for hydration and upset stomachs.

I highly recommend.
Kirstin C.
This drink is so good and I really like the health benefits that aloe provides. The downside to this drink is the amount of sugar in it. If there was less sugar in this drink I would buy it more often. But I would recommend to others for a refreshing drink.
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
This drink tastes pretty good after you refrigerate it! It's sweet but not too sweet to the point where it dries out your throat. There are aloe pulps inside of the drink which have the same texture as grape. The aloe pulps are also just as sweet. I would recommend this drink for someone who's looking for a healthier fruit juice alternative.
Zoe Y.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff I am so addicted. This one isn't my favorite flavor, the watermelon peach is my go to. I cannot go a day without having one. It is a little expensive but totally worth it.
Madison S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My mom introduced this product to me a while ago, but she had only tried to get to to start drinking it a couple weeks ago. I have only had the honey flavor because I am worried about the wheatgrass flavor not tasting sweet enough. Overall, I think it tastes okay. There's nothing very special about it. It is very interesting but it has a but of a weird texture because of the aloe pulp. The honey does make it taste a bit sweet and I don't mind it too much. I just can't take big sips because the texture is a bit off for me. I love that it's healthy! But it wouldn't be my first choice for a healthy drink.
Kara R.
I love this Alo Exposed drink. My mom gave it to me when I wasn't feeling well. At first, the thought of drinking aloe was weird. I honestly didn't know you could eat it. I tried it though and it was so good. It's one of those things that you can tell are good for you because you feel better right after you consume it. It really helped me feel better with the flu. I wish that my local stores carried it because it's not cheap on Amazon.
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I drink this on a regular basis. Aloe is so good for your body in so many ways. This drink is affordable and not too sweet. I love the actual pieces of aloe that float in the drink. Definitely give this a try and reap all the benefits!
Julie B.
This is my favorite aloe water by far! Its has a light taste, that is not to sweet yet has just the correct amount of flavor to quench my thirst and taste great. I do wish it was a little less expensive, since I drink it so frequently, but I have found that buying in bulk is a better option, at least for me. Either way it is well worth it!
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
Does this juice contain aloe latex?