alo Sport ALO Allure Aloe Vera Beverage, Mangosteen & Mango, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by dorena s.

BY ALO SPORT

ALO line of aloe vera infused drinks is the leading RTD aloe vera drink in the U.S. mass market and natural grocery channels for a reason. Our drinks are made from only the best, all natural ingerdients. We never use artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Nor do we add gellan gum, xantham gum, thickeners, or emulsifiers, as some others do. Our proprietary manufacturing process yields larger chuncks of real aloe pulp than any other aloe vera drink in the market. And we have totally unique blends like none other. Features include: -Exotic tropical fruit prized by Royalty-All Natural-"Cooling effect"-Great tropical taste see more...

• I've been wanting to try this! How does it taste?! Is it worth it...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
This stuff is so amazing! The texture might not be for everyone with the slippery little pieces of aloe in there, but I think it's delicious. I do landscaping work and love bringing these to hydrate me on long, hot days (in addition to water, of course!) to have something else healthful and interesting to drink that will also hydrate me effectively!
Mahogany P.
Bradenton, FL
I'm really particular about aloe drinks. They are either bad or good so I was kind of skeptical about trying this but it actually a very good drink! Really refreshing and there's not like a overload on the mango. If you wanna try something new this is the way to go!
Veronica C.
I didn't like the idea of drink aloe, specially not the original. But I decided to tried the mango one, just because I know aloe is good for you, and I wanted something else to drink other than soda or juice. And after that I love all the aloe drinks even the original. It has such a great taste! So yummy.
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
I'm a big fan of aloe drinks, and this is just the way I like it. It has bits of aloe Vera in there that you sort of need to chew, which I know takes some getting used to. Once you get past that though, it's a perfect hydrating drink to take with you anywhere.
Dan K.
Love this stuff! Tastes great and always very refreshing. Has an even balance of juice and pulp. Great looking bottles. Amazing price on Amazon. Will definitely be buying more!
Hannah M.
Lincoln, NE
I wasn't sure about this at first, but knew aloe vera has great health benefits and talked myself into trying it. Was pleasantly surprised at how refreshing and good it tasted.
Kendra M.
THIS IS SO GOOD. I know it seems weird, but it's really just bottled bubble tea with mango stars. The flavor is just sweet enough to be refreshing and also hydrating. Plus, I think aloe has some good health benefits...
dorena s.
I enjoy every sip of this juice! it's so refreshing. i even have my children drinking it now. i always have some aloe vera in my fridge. the kiwi, & peach flavor are my absolute favorite
Sara P.
Hanover, MA
Love how refreshing this Aloe Vera juice is! Perfect for the beach, or right after spin class. I even have my fiance drinking it now as well!
Kaitlin Y.
This is my favorite branch of Aloe Vera drinks. The mangosteen is an awesome flavor.
Susan M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I've been wanting to try this! How does it taste?! Is it worth it? I know there is a lot of sugar