BY ALO

Goodness from inside out Life is full of big things, but let's not forget about the little things. Like peaches, watermelon and pure pulp free aloe vera, straight from the leaf, full of amino acids, minerals and vitamins. Blended together, these things add up to something big, something you can take a little comfort in. see more...

Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
These Aloe Vera drinks are so bomb and refreshing. They’re inexpensive, but you can’t find them everywhere which sucks! I love the aloe pulp in it. This flavor specifically tastes like a peach ring candy to me personally and I love it!! I’ve also tried the mango + mangosteen flavor and that one is good as well! I can’t wait to try the rest of the flavors!!!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
This is another great flavour from this line. I really enjoy the Mangosteen + Mango but this one is my absolute favourite. This one I find is a little harder to find in my opinion. It's only every once in awhile I am able to find it at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and when I do I usually grab at least 6. I enjoy drinking these more than drinking soda cause it's curbs my sweet tooth without adding a crazy amount of calories!
Alba Sivera L.
Esta bebida de aloe vera tiene un sabor súper bueno adenqs la marca tiene muchas mas variedades de sabor y además es muy sano