BY ALO

Enjoy Alo Pomelo Grapefruit & Aloe Appeal (12x16.9 Oz). Divine citrus. Native to Southeast Asia the pomelo - like a grapefruit on steroids - joins its smaller cousins the pink grapefruit and the zesty lemon in our latest blend. Peel some of this citrusy good stuff add real aloe vera pulp and juice straight from the leaf and other positive ingredients and you get ALO Appeal. It's citrus with a twist. (Note: description is informational only. Please read product label prior to use and consult your health professional with any question prior to use. see more...

Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I love these drinks. I first had one when I was out visit family in California. When I came back to Michigan I was so sad that the stores in my area didn't sell them but then I found out you could order them by the case on Amazon.com ! This flavor is good. It's citrusy which I like, and I personally enjoy the chunks of aloe but some people don't so I would suggest buying a pulp free flavor. Otherwise I recommend this product. I have also found in personal experiences that it seems to help with heart burn.
Karo H.
I love Aloe Vera drinks and this is my favorite brand and favorite flavor it has chunks of aloe vera and grapefruit that i like to chew on because they have a soft gummy like texture.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
The taste was bland, and the chunky, thick aloe taste was not my cup of tea. I don't get why people care for this stuff.
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
I cannot get enough of this aloe water! It is so delicious, refreshing and actually kind of fun to drink. They are not terribly expensive to buy at my local grocery store and make a great post-gym treat! I have also tried the watermelon and peach one but I find it a little too sweet. This by far is my favourite flavour. Aloe water seems like a strange thing to think which I also thought at first but once I tried it, I was hooked!
melissa R.