BY ALO

Alo® Awaken® Real Aloe Vera + Wheat Grass.

Straight from the leaf. see more...

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Foodie Expert
At first I was pretty iffy about drinking something with Aloe, but after tasting it, I was blown away. Even the pulp seemed scary, but quite frankly it smelt and and tasted pretty awesome. A nice smooth constancy and extremely refreshing. My husband and step daughter didn't like the flavor or the pulp that much, but that's okay. It leaves the drink all to me. This is a product I know I could recommend to my friends and family.
stacy k.
stacy k.
Absolutely love this drink! I usually have one with me every time its hot out! This drink is so refreshing! ITs a must have and my favorite go-to! Where I am, it only costs $3, and is worth every penny! I love the added chunks of aloe in the drink as well! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves refreshing drinks!
tic C.
tic C.
Foodie Expert
Saw this on sale and decided to give it a try. Was not bad at all taste was average
Mattie D.
Mattie D.
Indian Trail, NC
Love this stuff. It's organic and non gmo, really healthy for you. Aloin-free. It tastes really good, and the texture took about 3 drinks to get use to it, but now I can't stop drinking it. I love it.
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
The best juice ever, especially summer time, keep you refresh and very healthly juice, always drink mu Alo Juice made from pure Aloe Vera
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
Foodie Expert
I have tried several aloe drinks and always found the taste to be terrible. but these are the best. I love the aloe pulp its like lychee. The chunks of aloe vera are a fun addition and make me think I'm being extra-healthy
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
I love aloe drinks! It tastes great and aloe is really good for you. My husband and kids don't like the aloe chunks but to me thats the best part. I get them mostly at 7-11. I like the bottle, its different.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
This flavor is just okay... but I love this drink! I usually hate pulp, but the pulp in this 'juice' is delicious! it is just sweet enough to taste like juice, but not overpowering.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
I love the chunks of Aloe in this! It's very refreshing and tasty. I feel like Aloe Vera drinks are either a hit or miss and this one is definitely a hit!
Geri C.
Geri C.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
This drink has a great taste. The little chunks of aloe vera are tasteful and compliment the drink nicely. Packaging for this drink is appealing. It shows what types of main ingredients are inside of the drink and wheatgrass in particular tastes great. The price is reasonable. Lastly I recommend drinking this cold because it tastes better and its more refreshing.