BY ALO

Alo® Awaken® Real Aloe Vera + Wheat Grass.

Straight from the leaf. see more...

Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Tastes great and is refreshing. This is a nice pick me up in the morning before work (and after coffee!). The aloe and wheatgrass has a nice smooth flavor that’s subtle with no aftertaste. A much better alternative to sodas and it is easy to find on sale!
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
At first I was pretty iffy about drinking something with Aloe, but after tasting it, I was blown away. Even the pulp seemed scary, but quite frankly it smelt and and tasted pretty awesome. A nice smooth constancy and extremely refreshing. My husband and step daughter didn't like the flavor or the pulp that much, but that's okay. It leaves the drink all to me. This is a product I know I could recommend to my friends and family.
Geri C.
San Diego, CA
This drink has a great taste. The little chunks of aloe vera are tasteful and compliment the drink nicely. Packaging for this drink is appealing. It shows what types of main ingredients are inside of the drink and wheatgrass in particular tastes great. The price is reasonable. Lastly I recommend drinking this cold because it tastes better and its more refreshing.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
This is my favorite brand of aloe drink! My boyfriend and I always get two when we go on road trips around Florida. It keeps us refreshed during the car ride both to and back from our destination. We both love the taste and the aloe chunks in the drink. I'm glad I can find this in Florida with him since I discovered this product in Hawaii!
stacy k.
Absolutely love this drink! I usually have one with me every time its hot out! This drink is so refreshing! ITs a must have and my favorite go-to! Where I am, it only costs $3, and is worth every penny! I love the added chunks of aloe in the drink as well! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves refreshing drinks!
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
This flavor is just okay... but I love this drink! I usually hate pulp, but the pulp in this 'juice' is delicious! it is just sweet enough to taste like juice, but not overpowering.
Lesley H.
I love aloe drinks! It tastes great and aloe is really good for you. My husband and kids don't like the aloe chunks but to me thats the best part. I get them mostly at 7-11. I like the bottle, its different.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
I love these! What most people think is a turn off towards aloe vera drinks I find the most delightful! Those little chunks of aloe vera are sooo yummy! It's so refreshing and I am not scared of anything green, like most people. My husband wouldn't try it, but that just leaves more for me!
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
I have tried several aloe drinks and always found the taste to be terrible. but these are the best. I love the aloe pulp its like lychee. The chunks of aloe vera are a fun addition and make me think I'm being extra-healthy
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Oh my goodness... This is such a tasty drink! I love the texture (that sounds weird talking about a liquid) of the aloe vera. It's sweet but not too sweet, and it's very refreshing.