ALO Awaken Aloe Vera Beverage, Wheatgrass, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Shyla K.

BY ALO

Awaken Aloe Vera and wheatgrass is made with real wheatgrass extract (5 percent). It is packed with vitamins (especially vitamin K), minerals, chlorophyll, and enzymes. Alo line of Aloe Vera infused drinks is the leading RTD Aloe Vera drink in the US. Our drinks are made from only the best, all natural ingredients. We never use artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Nor do we add gellan gum, xantham gum, thickeners, or emulsifiers, as some others do. Our proprietary manufacturing process yields larger chunks of real aloe pulp than any other Aloe Vera drink in the market. And we have totally unique blends like none other. Features include: -Made with REAL wheatgrass extract (5%)-All Natural-Sweetened with Cane Sugar-Packed with vitamins (especially Vit K), minerals, chlorophyll, enzymes see more...

• Has anyone being using Aloe? I've been wanting to try it ...6 Answers
Shyla K.
Hartsville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This would be a perfect drink except that it contains citric acid and cane sugar. Why a wheat grass aloe drink needs to have citric acid in it is beyond me. Citric acid is really harsh on your teeth. I'd give it 5 stars if there were a non-citric acid and non-cane sugar version. It might be rough to drink, but it would be healthier for you. The drink is like 80% water, but the additional aloe pieces in it makes it a unique drink worthy of having.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
One of my co-workers raved about aloe water so I went and bought some to try it out. I like that it helps me feel healthy, and I don't mind the taste however I can not get over the fact that there are chunks of allow in the drink. You basically have to chew your water. Not a huge fan. They should blend it better before bottling it.
Isabella E.
These are the most interesting waters I have ever tried, but cool none the less! They are so refreshing and the taste is not too bad! I feel like this is a good detox drink when needing to feel less bloated! There are chunks of Aloe in the bottles, but they add a surprising factor!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the Alo Awaken Aloe Vera drink. It is a delicious and refreshing drink. However, I wish it was more readily accessible near me because I have noticed not everywhere carries it and the places that do always have a limited selection. The cost per bottle seems a little high but for me personally it is still worth it because it tastes and makes me feel great!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I still consider it a treat as it's got a good dose of sugar but it's much better than drinking a nasty soda pop or something. It has the cleansing benefits of aloe and wheatgrass while having a nice sweet taste, and even though it's a sugary drink it's still only 60 calories ! A great alternative if your not a fan of coconut water
Charissa C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Cuando la primera vez que se piensa en el aloe usted debe saber que es extraño, pero lo puso a enfriar y cuando se pruebe el sabor es bueno, no es mi favorito pero es buena crema hidratante y bueno para la salud ya que el aloe tiene muchas ventajas.
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
These are a new addition to our snack room at work and a huge hit. There are little bits of aloe vera in it and it is a very smooth and refreshing drink. It is not overly sweet and each bottle has 120 calories. Not the lowest of calories but that could be lowered by eliminating the addition of cane sugar.
Paula R.
This is one of my favorite drinks. I tastes amazing and is so refreshing! This drink is very healthy and has 100% natural ingredients. Usually I would be kind of unhappy about the chucks of aloe in a drink but I really enjoy this and I actually like the chucks of aloe in it.
Andrés M.
Miami
This is one of the best products I have tried I eat almost every day and I love the taste of absolutely my whole family and also is my favorite drink I almost always buy one of these to my mom too and she likes it a lot
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love these drinks! Let's just say I ran out a day ago and I'm dying for more already because they make my tummy feel great.

A great detox drink to help your body. Keeps you healthy, helps internal inflammation, digestion, and helps the immune system.

Taste is good, have no room to complain there and I'm picky!

There are chunks of aloe in it so you have to semi chew them, some are bigger than others that is why I say semi. Reminds me a little of the balls in the tapioca pudding almost. I honestly have grown to like the chunks of aloe in it but some people may not. I have an easy gag reflux and the chunks don't bother that at all.

Great drink, ok price, a deff must have for me!
Amber N.
Tyler, TX
Has anyone being using Aloe? I've been wanting to try it for some time. I've been researching and reading health blogs about the uses of Aloe. I think I may jump on the bandwagon.