BY ALO

Awaken Aloe Vera and wheatgrass is made with real wheatgrass extract (5 percent). It is packed with vitamins (especially vitamin K), minerals, chlorophyll, and enzymes. Alo line of Aloe Vera infused drinks is the leading RTD Aloe Vera drink in the US. Our drinks are made from only the best, all natural ingredients. We never use artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Nor do we add gellan gum, xantham gum, thickeners, or emulsifiers, as some others do. Our proprietary manufacturing process yields larger chunks of real aloe pulp than any other Aloe Vera drink in the market. And we have totally unique blends like none other. Features include: -Made with REAL wheatgrass extract (5%)-All Natural-Sweetened with Cane Sugar-Packed with vitamins (especially Vit K), minerals, chlorophyll, enzymes see more...

• Has anyone being using Aloe? I've been wanting to try it for some...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fitspiration Expert
Love these drinks! Let's just say I ran out a day ago and I'm dying for more already because they make my tummy feel great.

A great detox drink to help your body. Keeps you healthy, helps internal inflammation, digestion, and helps the immune system.

Taste is good, have no room to complain there and I'm picky!

There are chunks of aloe in it so you have to semi chew them, some are bigger than others that is why I say semi. Reminds me a little of the balls in the tapioca pudding almost. I honestly have grown to like the chunks of aloe in it but some people may not. I have an easy gag reflux and the chunks don't bother that at all.

Great drink, ok price, a deff must have for me!
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Fitspiration Expert
One of my co-workers raved about aloe water so I went and bought some to try it out. I like that it helps me feel healthy, and I don't mind the taste however I can not get over the fact that there are chunks of allow in the drink. You basically have to chew your water. Not a huge fan. They should blend it better before bottling it.
Isabella E.
These are the most interesting waters I have ever tried, but cool none the less! They are so refreshing and the taste is not too bad! I feel like this is a good detox drink when needing to feel less bloated! There are chunks of Aloe in the bottles, but they add a surprising factor!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Fitspiration Expert
Love this stuff! I still consider it a treat as it's got a good dose of sugar but it's much better than drinking a nasty soda pop or something. It has the cleansing benefits of aloe and wheatgrass while having a nice sweet taste, and even though it's a sugary drink it's still only 60 calories ! A great alternative if your not a fan of coconut water
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Fitspiration Expert
I love the Alo Awaken Aloe Vera drink. It is a delicious and refreshing drink. However, I wish it was more readily accessible near me because I have noticed not everywhere carries it and the places that do always have a limited selection. The cost per bottle seems a little high but for me personally it is still worth it because it tastes and makes me feel great!
Charissa C.
Fitspiration Expert
Cuando la primera vez que se piensa en el aloe usted debe saber que es extraño, pero lo puso a enfriar y cuando se pruebe el sabor es bueno, no es mi favorito pero es buena crema hidratante y bueno para la salud ya que el aloe tiene muchas ventajas.
Andrés M.
Miami
This is one of the best products I have tried I eat almost every day and I love the taste of absolutely my whole family and also is my favorite drink I almost always buy one of these to my mom too and she likes it a lot
Valerie G.
S San Fran, CA
Really good! Me and my boyfriend love it!! It's really sweet and we love the little bits in the water.
Ryan G.
Love this stuff. It's the best brand for it and has the best taste. Unfortunately it has a lot of sugar, but what doesn't these days...
Kourt M.
This sprite looking bottle is cute but deceiving haha. This drink is very healthy but not the most tasty!
Amber N.
Tyler, TX
Has anyone being using Aloe? I've been wanting to try it for some time. I've been researching and reading health blogs about the uses of Aloe. I think I may jump on the bandwagon.