BY ALO

Alo Aloe Vera Pomegranate Cranberry Drink, 16.9 oz, 12 ct see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like aloe vera drink because of the little chunks that are inside of the drink. This drink is not overly sweet and has a nice balance between the pomegranate and the cranberries. It isnt super high is calories so it is a nice treat from time to time !
Susan M.
Hudson, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have loved this brand after trying the apple flavor! I tried a few in between and didn't love the flavors, but tried the pomegranate and cranberry and loved it! It's sweet, but refreshing! The floating aloe Vera May through folks off - but I love it!
alyssa m.
This stuff is DELICIOUS! When you first drink it, it's kind of surprising. You don't expect there to be any chunks in there. After you taste it, boy are you glad there are piece of aloe in it. Gives a whole new twist to the drinking experience.
Rachael C.
My mom really loves these drinks, she drinks Aloe drinks a lot and she says they are so delicious and so I guess I would recommend this to you ☺
rebecca j.
north saint Paul, Minnesota
Aloe vera drinks are awesome because your body needs that natural gelatin. and this falor definitely makes it even better
Nika W.
I love these aloe drinks. All the flavor a are super good but this one is especially fun!
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
I have tried several different flavors of these drinks and this is the best flavor!
Ashley A.
I don't really like cranberries or the juice so this wasn't much different for me
Try G.
Whitby , ON
I absolutely love this!! It's definitely one of my favorites!! I especially love this flavor!