BY ALO

Alo® Allure™ Mangosteen + Mango Real Aloe Vera.
Music made for the flavor. Straight from the leaf. see more...

• Can I buy the 1.5 liter size by the case? and price pleas...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I love to drink this! I really like the little aloe bits in it and love the mango taste! It is very refreshing and not super super sweet which I love! The mango flavor is my favorite flavor to get, but I just picked up a cranberry flavor so we will see!
Jennifer P.
If you have never had an aloe Vera drink you should definitely give this flavor a shot by Alo. This is my favorite flavor that they make. Leaves you feeling cool and refreshed after drinking a bottle. Yea here are chunks of aloe Vera in it but if you are able to get over that I know you will love this drink.
Julie C.
This drink is refreshing, hydrating and tastes divine. I have been looking for something that made me feel like I was having a cheat meal when I'm not really. Mangosteen is one of my Favorite fruits so I was all in to test it out at Costco. Absolutely gorgeous
Brenda F.
I love Alo Allure Mangosteen + Mango Real Aloe Vera water.  I love the piece of fruit and Aloe that are the sweet.  It has a great taste not too sweet.  It cost $1.99.  That is about the same as any other juice/water like it.  I usually get it at Rite-Aid when they have a deal two for $4
Tie G.
I just tried the PULP FREE VERSION AND IM IN LOVE! I received it in my August 2016 DegustaUS (food) subscription box and will be tracking this sweet refreshing drink down to buy in bulk! A must try FOR REAL FOR REAL! Oh, and it tastes like Lychee and I only know what Lychee tastes like because I received a pack of Lychee flavored HI CHEW in my July 2016 Universal Yums box that featured Taiwanese snacks that month. This drink ironically is made in Taiwan for a CA company! See images attached!
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
I love this, and I love the aloe pieces in it. It's very refreshing without having a strong taste. This and the pomegranate one are my faves. It has 25% fruit juice in it as well as being gmo free! I always reach for these!
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I was sent 4 bottles of different flavors of this drink from the company and si far I love this drink. I was very surprised by the Aloe pulp in it that I thought I wouldn't like but I do and now I feel so much better with energy. who knew you could drink Aloe ? I love it.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
My sister and I tried this for something healthy and new to try...and it was DELICIOUS!!! The overall design of the bottle was appealing, let alone the actual product. The juice was refreshing, and thirst quenching. It was sweet, and the flavor was light and crisp. I'd definitely recommend!!!
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
I absolutely love the taste of this beverage. It wasn't too expensive and I can easily locate these at different drug stores around me. I love the chunks of aloe and the pomegranate one is my absolute favorite.
Michele V.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my new favorite drink. It is absolutely delicious!!! I can't really compare it to anything, it's original. It's light, delicious, refreshing and healthy. Can't really go wrong with that combination.
Can I buy the 1.5 liter size by the case? and price please. TY