Alo 289577 16.9 oz Aloe Sprng Mixed Berry Beverage Pack of 12 uploaded by Evelin O.Alo 289577 16.9 oz Aloe Sprng Mixed Berry Beverage Pack of 12 uploaded by Victoria R.

BY ALO

Aloe Sprng Mixed Berry Beverage ALO Aloe Vera Juice Drink Spring Mixed Berry opens your eyes Spring is an awakening. Sunshine and rain feed the berries that bloom to create nature's dessert for the soul. Fresh and flavorful combined with real aloe vera juice and pulp straight from the leaf it brings a positive boost to body and mind. Features Pack of 12 Specifications Capacity: 16.9 oz Weight: 14.88 lbs see more...

Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
This tastes like a healthier less sugary delicious grape juice. It is so good. I bought mine on sale at Sprouts and I couldn’t be happier. It hit the spot during this heatwave that Sacramento seems to be having. I would definitely recommend this flavor as well as all the other Alo drinks.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I am a huge fan of aloe vera drinks and ALO is my favorite brand of aloe drinks. For anyone who has never had aloe water before and is wondering what the pulp of the aloe tastes like, it tastes just like a grape! Its delicious and refreshing and I always highly recommend aloe water!
Vianny S.
I just received this product in my Degustabox and OMG I'll be going to the store for more. I love Aloe Vera drinks but alo adds fruits in it and makes it even more delicious. Only 70 calories, drink it cold, so delicious.
Victoria R.
Bryan, OH
I got this in my Degusta Box, I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was.. the only thing that was weird about it was the chunks of aloe floating around... kinda weird.
Evelin O.
I have never been a fan of aloe drinks, until I tired these. They were great and not too sweet. This is my favorite flavor out of all of them.
Keneicha F.
My new summer drink !! So refreshing and the flavour is delicious. I picked it up after a bout of sun burn and I felt so hydrated after