Clinique

Almost Lipstick
1501 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
For years, I was a Clinique consumer so I did know this balm before the euphoria on social media but I never thought it would be sooo viral because: 1-yes it's a pretty color and yes it's suitable for all skin tones but honestly is too priced for what It is, it's feels like a common balm, now I'm using the sephora lip balm and the sensation is the same for C$10, here you are paying extra money for the pretty color. 2- The packaging it's feels so cheap, when I want to use it, I have to be careful because it's feels like a fragile plastic. Concluded, nice formula but nothing special or different so too priced for what It is.
5 / 5
This is my go to lipstick most of the time. Very sheer and complimentary. Use a nude lip liner with it and a perfect combination. No scent to this product. The price point makes sense to me due to the amount of product you receive and because of how little you need for each use. 10/10.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Beautiful buildable pigment with a soft balmy texture. The lip product is smooth and doesn't cause dryness and leaves my lips looking hydrated. Slightly pricey for the product but to be expected from a high end brand.
5 / 5
The formula if this lipstick is perfect its more of a lip balm with a sheer red/ plum color . The packaging fits perfectly in your pocket or purse..
5 / 5
Lovely shade very low coverage. I’m extremely pale so even a light wash looks red but if I were slightly deeper even a smidge it would look like my lips. I have to apply a little bit then rub it in to get that look. Oddly it’s very muted when first applied but then gets brighter later.
5 / 5
I absolutely adore this lipstick! It’s the most beautiful berry type color that’ll look amazing on everyone!! It last long and I got so many compliments when I wore it to work!!
5 / 5
With sleek packaging, buttery smooth feel, and incredible color, this is one of my all time favorite products. If there is nothing else I take with me, I will have this “almost lipstick.”
5 / 5
Ich bin begeistert von dem Clinique Lipstick. Er hat eine starke Farbkraft und ist sehr haltbar. Hier stimmt meiner Meinung nach das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis.
5 / 5
My favorite lipstick!! Moisturizes the lips well and adds a nice color to the lips, used every day for 6 months and this is my favorite lipstick!!
5 / 5
I have literally 5 of these. The black honey shade is absolute perfection and works on every skin tone. I keep one in my car, my purse, my makeup bag, my school bag, even one at my boyfriend’s house. This is by far one of Cliniques best products yet. Depending on how many coats you can transition from day to night. It’s sheer with one coat, and it is easily buildable. It’s super hydrating and is my go to.