Almondina Biscuits Choconut Almond and Chocolate - 4 oz uploaded by Lady F.

BY ALMONDINA

Almondina Secret since 1929A unique, old world family recipe, passed down from generation to generation, just as Grandma Dina used to bake Le Petit Gateau See in her own kitchen. Lavished with almonds, delicious, thin and crunchy, it's a gourmet cookie, cracker, and snack. all in one. see more...

• Are these really hard or soft?3 Answers
  • What are these? They look so good!2 Answers
  • I have actually never seen these ! What are they exactly, cookie,...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lori L.
Parma, OH
Best dipped in coffee or even hot tea. Of course, they are just as delicious the way they are. I go crazy and drizzle melted chocolate on them. I can never have enough chocolate.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert
So good with coffee or tea. I love to share these with guests and always keep a pack in the cabinet! Yum!
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA
I haven't had it yet but have heard good this about this product can't wait to buy some and try it !
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Yummy yumm is wonderful taste good I love coconut & almond you have to try it you'll love it
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Love almondina brand biscuits. Always buy a variety of flavors. Great as a mid day snack
Autumn B.
These are so good and perfect for dipping into your morning coffee. Don't try to eat them alone though you'll have trouble braking into them without softening them up.
yesenia c.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These go great with coffee of tea as well they are crunchy & just s but sweet
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
These are so delicious. I love eating these from time to time when ever I have a sweet tooth :)!
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
This Product Is Amazing And You Will Not Regret Buying It. I Have Nothing Bad To Say About It.it's Really delicious!
Therese R.
North Haven, CT
Excellent perfect for a sweet tooth moment. I have it with Tea. Would recommend
Diana R.
How well do these taste?
Christina H.
Where can I buy these chocolates?
Melody  Q.
Auburn, IN
Are these very dry? I know they're a "biscuit " but I don't like super hard ones, would like to know if anyone's tried them and if you recommend. Thanks
Marianne G.
Delicious is not enough to describe this product !
Yohanna P.
New York
When would I have this again?