Almond Roca BUttercrunch Toffee Almond Roca 42oz Canister uploaded by Fernanda L.

BY ALMOND ROCA

• Does any one else think that this is too much?2 Answers
Ellie C.
This is the best chocolate I have ever tasted. The toffee with the almond bits covered in chocolate is the best combination ever. I don't think anyone can hate it unless they're allergic of course. It's definitely a must try. I bought some for my cousin who has never tried it before and she totally fell in love. She asked me to get her another the next time I visit.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
This is by far one of my favorite treats ever. The toffee on the inside allows for a wonderful crunch while the chocolate on the outside coats your mouth with this wonderful rich goodness. I also like that they are wrapped individually it's like a gift.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
This is one of the best chocolate/toffee candies I've ever tasted. The pieces of almonds make this even crunchier and more delicious! There is goodness in every bite! ❤️
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
Chocolate and Toffee means disaster. I cant stop eating ...I always go for Almond Roca when I crave for toffees. Love anything with nuts. Totally addicting.
Diana H.
The toffee melts in your mouth. The chocolate is nice and smooth. These are overall a nice sweet to give to someone.
Amanda V.
Who could write anything negative about these. They were my grandmothers favorite and now one of mine
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
Buttery toffee and almonds all rolled into a DELICIOUS and DECADENT candy.
Karter C.
I wish my husband wouldnt uy these every time he went to Costco because I can't stop eating them. They are way too delicious and indulging.
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
These are always at my local Aldi's around Christmas time and I love to stock up. They have such a great taste and an even greater price.
Karlie B.
Victoria
This are a staple in our house around the holiday season. They are delightful little morsels or toffee rolled in chocolate and chopped nuts. The combination is divine!
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Does any one else think that this is too much?