BeautyBodyBody CareThe Body Shop
Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter

Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter

this heavenly, rich body butter has been specially formulated to soothe, restore and protect dry, sensitive skin. with 48 hours of intense moisture, help calm tight, itchy dry skin. enriched with organic almond milk from spain and community trade honey from ethiopia, almond milk & honey is specially formulated for sensitive, dry skin. - 1094166

Can i USE it on my face? On my acne
Start your review of Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter!
Naa-Abeka M.
Brooklyn, NY
Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter uploaded by Naa-Abeka M.
I fell in love with us at first it is so calming. Then the thick texture second, I have dry skin so I appreciate a thick rich consistency. I think that this is a great product for dry skin, is truly a self care moment. I only wish it was a larger size so it could last much longer.
Jessica N.
Antioch, CA
Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter uploaded by Jessica N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells amazing!! I'm also currently having a skin issue and this does not irritate or burn my skin at all! I will be buying more sensitive skin soap and lotions from the body shop!
Maria C.
Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect if you have sensitive skin. The quality of this product is 10/10. Really helps in the winter with my dry skin. Retail Value- $20.00 🍯 Purchased at Ulta (online) Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter
Cayla C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter uploaded by Cayla C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite moisturizer!! I have really dry and sensitive skin so this butter butter is light yet very moisturizing. Also it smells amazing! I highly recommend!
Paola  R.
I do like it ! This a moisturizer for sensitive dry skin it does restores . I had a baby 2 years ago and after finally getting back to my weight my stretch marks itch and this cream does the work . It helps me so much !
Denisse R.
Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter uploaded by Denisse R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This intense moisturizer is one of my favorites because it takes the itchiness from my psoriasis away plus it súper moisturizes my skin. It feels like baby skin after.
Meghan M.
Morrisville, NC
I love the delicious smell of this product. And I really love Thr Body Shop's products because they use real ingredients that are sourced consciously. The only thing I am not a fan of - is this huge tub. I don't like having to dip my fingers into it each time I want to use it, so it doesn't get used as much as other similar products that I own, that's in a squeeze tube.
Lee L.
portland
I like the scent, pretty thick and great for an overnight body moisturizer. The only downside is that it made me break out on my chest.
pammy H.
Battle Creek, MI
Such a delight to use this after a shower. Has a great texture. Runs in well. And leaves skin moisturized for hours with out feeling thick, sticky or slimy. I use this 3-4 times a week. It is really great for after shaving. I would for sure recommend.
heather P.
San Antonio, TX
Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter uploaded by heather P.
Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter uploaded by heather P.
I just ran out of this and i am so bummed. I tend to get itchy skin as I tend to get hives alot and this soothes my skin so perfectly. It has a pleasant smell and feels wonderful on my skin.