Almond Milk Hand Crème

Keep your hands soft and smooth with super rich emollient almond cream.

Would you recommend this as a night treatment?
Does this help my hands from being dry ?
Start your review of Almond Milk Hand Crème!
Product Highlights
This creme is amazing for dry hands, I type all day and my fingers get pretty beat up this stuff really makes a difference.in reviews
It works great moisturizing my dry hands but only bad thing is the smell, it's just not the same when I bought it the first time.in reviews
A little bit goes a long way and I found that just a tiny dollop of cream was enough to keep my hands well-moisturized for hours.in reviews
This product is the only one that has been able to heal the cracks in my husbands hands during the hard, cold, winter months.in reviews
I use it every night for the last two weeks and have noticed my hands getting softer...I recommend it for hard working hands :) in reviews
Christine  D.
Susquehanna, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Christine  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Burt's Bees products, and this hand cream is om the top of my list! I use it everyday, it keeps my skin moisturized all day long. The scent is amazing too, it reminds me of homemade spritz cookies. I also love that I can use it on my little ones too, and keeps their skin soft.
Mattisa M.
Hayneville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Mattisa M.
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Mattisa M.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t know where to start. I think this one just might be one of my favorite hand creams! I absolutely love the smell, the feel and the fact that a little goes a long way. The Burt’s Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream is luxurious!
Ana G.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Ana G.
Extremely oily in a way you can’t use it and keep going with your day. The smell is just not for me either. Burts Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme
Alicia F.
Lexington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Alicia F.
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Alicia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the BEST lotion/cream/hand treatment/moisturizer or whatever you want to call it. It’s truly a lifesaver for my cracked hairdresser hands. All the chemicals and hair plus hand washing takes its toll on my hands. Try it!!! [product:burts-bees-almond-&-milk-hand-cream]
Kelly F.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Target
I'm not sure what to think about this product. Let's start with the pros: I love the smell. It's a sweet floral smell that makes me want to eat it. Secondly, it's 99% natural so I feel good about this on my skin. But for the cons: it's way too thick! It takes forever to soak into my skin so I only apply this at night. The other thing I don't like about this product is that I don't feel like it helps with dryness. It's so sticky and tacky that I don't think my skin absorbs it at all. I find that using regular hand lotion does a better job. However it does say this is an emollient cream so maybe this is supposed to get rid of dryness before putting on lotion. I don't know, but I was still disappointed. Some Burts Bees items are the bomb and others are flops. Almond Milk Hand Crème #lotion #handcream #burtsbees
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Leila G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Está crema de manos es ideal para renovar tus manos maltratadas. Una vez que la uses tus manos lucirán hidratadas y radiantes. Su fragancia es deliciosa, un producto que garantiza su calidad. La próxima compré la más grande.
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Jennie P.
They managed to get so much wow in one adorable bottle! You will want to open the bottle just to smell the goodness. It is a bit thick in texture so a little goes a long way. I went back and grabbed another to keep at my office. It is great for chapped hands, elbows, knees and feet. Also great for your lips! Versatile and great value, all in one little adorable bottle.
Chantal  K.
Abilene, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product! It feels sooo nice and cool, very refreshing. It feels like actual milk on your skin. I am a frequent hand washer, so my hands get really dry and sometimes chaired in the winter. This product feels so soothing. I would recommend this product to others. It makes your skin silky smooth.
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this awhile ago. It was really good and lasted a long time. I wash dishes by hand and my hands were so chapped. This product helped my hand feel smooth and heal fast. It also smells so good. It's well worth the price. I will definitely buy it again.
Alexandra C.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Almond Milk Hand Crème uploaded by Alexandra C.
this is a super hydrating hand cream. I like to apply this to my cuticles as well, it leaves a oily hydration to the skin that’s very nourishing. I really like this product and the ingredients are amazing as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca N.
Val Gagne
il y a 4 mois
ℕik J. il y a 4 mois
I tried this stuff ages ago, I remember the scent being really nice but if I recall, it left my hands feeling a bit greasy afterwards.
mariam G.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Almond Milk Hand Crème ? what about this product?💞👌
Mari G. il y a 2 ans
Good for dry hands and amazing scent 🥰