Almond Milk Concentrate - L'Occitane - Body Care - 200ml/7oz uploaded by Sidney S.

BY L'OCCITANE

Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
Holy grail item!
This body cream is like nothing on earth. It's light texture sinks into your skin and leaves it feeling like silk. Your skin is left feeling and looking more nourished and healthier for hours after application. It takes care of calluses and dry patches and is still sensitive enough for your face. You only need a little, so a jar can last quite a while. And the fragrance is what I imagine the Angels to smell like lying amongst the clouds. A delicate almond blossom that never overwhelms. You need this.
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
The almond milk concentrate is mans gift to the world. It's AMAZING! It's velvety smooth without being overbearing or heavy. It glides on the skin and absorbs quickly. It has a slight fragrance to it. It's very fresh and sweet smell of almonds. It worth the splurge. My skin is hydrated and smooth all day. It comes in a nice glass container. This body cream is the perfect gift for any woman.
Zemora C.
Zemora C.
San Antonio, TX
This lotion has such an amazing scent that makes it addicting to use. I love the immediate feel of moisture you get after application. I just wish it would retain the moisture a little longer. I find myself reapply at least twice a day to keep my skin hydrated. Overall it has a great smell and it's great on sensitive skin.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Great product! Great smell! Im just in love with these body cream and body oil. It would make your skin look and feel very hydrated. And the scent is a BIG BIG plus! I would definitely buy this over and over and over again!! Highly recommend. You need to try it!!! You will love it!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great light moisturizer! Love the light almond scent, not overpowering but not completely unscented. It's good for the summer months when you don't want something too heavy but you need a light hydration. Packaging is lovely and feels so luxurious!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
So moisturizing , this is a lightly scented cream. Nothing short of luxurious feeling from one one my favorite brands. I got a sample when I purchased other L'occitane items online, the packet had enough for 2 full body uses
Karina G.
Karina G.
Ive been using this body cream for a good time now. My favorite time to use it is on winter. It keeps my skins hydrated for hours without any residue. It's so light and smells amazing.highly recommend
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
san diego, CA
Super moisturizing and has a great light scent to it. If you don't like almonds, I wouldn't buy this as it does smell a little bit like almonds.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a samlple of this from a friend and am a huge fan. It feels wonderful on my skin and absorbed well. I would purchase this product.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Birmingham, AL
Best lotion ever! The scent present, but not too overpowering. This lotion moisturizers without leaving a greasy feeling.