Add a Photo

By ALMOND JOY
#4 in Candy Bars

Almond Joy milk chocolate coconut and almond snack size bars - perfect for a small snack or a quick craving fix.

Photos (24)
Heather N.
Heather N.
Omaha, NE

Oh man can it get any better then this!?? Milk Chocolate with sweet coconut and a single almond to add the extra crunchy surprise that makes this sticky sweet concoction truly a great candy bar when you need to indulge in something on the sweeter side. There are two pieces inside, so you can share if you want or you can sit back and eat it all yourself, while going to your happy place in your mind. If you sit and savor while holding the piece of candy in between your fingers your body heat will melt the chocolate - and then you have another treat of licking warm chocolate off your fingers, feeling like a kid for a moment once again as you smile to yourself, licking your fingers clean with a bit of chocolate smudged on your face.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.

Oh man can it get any better then this!?? Milk Chocolate with sweet coconut and a single almond to add the extra crunchy surprise that makes this sticky sweet concoction truly a great candy bar when you need to indulge in something on the sweeter side. There are two pieces inside, so you can share if you want or you can sit back and eat it all yourself, while going to your happy place in your mind. If you sit and savor while holding the piece of candy in between your fingers your body heat will melt the chocolate - and then you have another treat of licking warm chocolate off your fingers, feeling like a kid for a moment once again as you smile to yourself, licking your fingers clean with a blend
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

Olivia V.
Olivia V.

So for many of you, if you're here reading this, chances are high that you've had these candies before and know what to expect. If not, then I would tell you that if you've got any aversion to coconut at all, to steer clear of this particular treat. That said, if you do like coconut, then these candies are definitely for you. The coconut is flaked throughout the center surrounded by a nice dense layer of chocolate, which is all offset nicely by the texture of the almonds inside. It would probably be more accurate to call this candy [Coconut Joy] - but then I suppose [Almond Joy] has a better auditory ring to it.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA

I love little snack size candy bars. I am not a big candy eater and one of these is perfect when I am craving something sweet. These are one of my favorite candy bars. I prefer these over Mounds because I love the almond that is on it and I don't really care much for dark chocolate. Almond Joy has milk chocolate and Mounds has dark chocolate. I really love to eat these frozen. I don't know why, but they taste even better to me that way. They never fully freeze so they aren't hard as a rock but are pretty solid. If you love milk chocolate, coconut and almonds, this is the candy bar for you.
Lillian T.
Lillian T.
Louisville, KY

These are my guilty pleasure. When I was a kid I used to trade a bunch of Halloween candy for these, because none of the other kids in the neighborhood liked them, but I have always adored them. Now my boyfriend buys them for me when I'm having a bad day. They're a perfect mix of coconut and chocolate, and I love almonds so that's a great little kick. I almost like the proportions--too many almonds would be super overpowering, but the one that acts more like a garnish than anything is a nice little crunch.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Edinburg, TX

I have loved almond joys since I was a little bitty bit. Unfortunately, I have to stop eating them. I don't know if my almond joys are really old or if this ingredient list is old, but the list I am looking at contains a lot of things not on this list. Maybe it's the vanillin or maybe it's the PGPR, but something about them makes me feel awful every time I eat them now.
Bummer. I wish Peter Paul would use real ingredients instead of this petro stuff so I can go back to eating them.
Pat R.
Pat R.

Who don't love the taste of coconut covered in dark chocolate ! it's so mmm good , the coconut taste comes through the dark chocolate and when the 2 mix it's yummy yummy like know other ! for u r a true coconut lover and chocolate this is ur dream come true ! The combination is remarkable to taste and u can taste the smell of the real coconut mmm soo gd wat makes this pack Kool is that it's individual wrapped pieces and u can have a little piece of u r dream all day long
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA

My favorite candy in the whole entire world is Almond Joy I love Almond Joy because I love coconut and I love almonds coconut is my all-time favorite thing to snack on all the way I don't like coconut water or milk I absolutely love almonds and we're just snack on those all day but you know what's easier is my two favorite things combined together so it makes Almond Joy I really recommend this thing I give it a thousand stars if I could I just love it so much
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Omg omg omg! I love these things so much. I have since I was a child. Just looking at a picture makes my mouth water! I love almonds, chocolate and anything coconut and this little island feeling treat satisfies my needs. They're so good that my ex husband, who also shared my insane passion for these treats, ate them anyway even when he started suspecting he might be getting allergic to coconut and pineapples in his older age lol. That's how good they are!
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b

Are these good ? How does it taste?
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Morganville, NJ

Are these better than Snicker Bars?
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Melbourne

Yum! Where can I find these?
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI

how many carbs does this have?

Join Now