BY ALMOND JOY

Almond Joy milk chocolate coconut and almond snack size bars - perfect for a small snack or a quick craving fix.

Valeria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate with coconut and this is probably my favorite one of those. Such great flavor and texture. I will definitely buy these again and again. They never do me wrong and my friends always know I have these so I have to hide them!
Kerri D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love Allman Joy snack size candy bars? Really have you ever sat down to a bag and not been able to eat the whole thing. There are no alternatives and no comparables to-almond Joy we absolutely love them
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little things are addicting. Like in theory you think “oh I’ll just have one “ but in actuality you eat the whole bag. But no seriously these are so good and such a treat. The chocolate, coconut, and almond combo is delicious.
Lissbette P.
Love love love! It’s the perfect amount of coconut and an almond! If you hate things with nuts or coconut this wouldn’t be for you. But if you do then this is perfect because the coconut flavor is very rich in flavor.
Melanie N.
I love these snacks! Great for when you're at parties. It's the perfect size bite for your mouth. It cares the Dame amount of taste too. You can really taste the coconut which is great because I'm a sucker for it!
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
I'm the only weirdo that would prefer an almond Joy over a snickers bar. Idk it's always been one of my favorites but then again I like the old fashioned coconut bars (the pink, white and yellow striped kind )
gabby c.
I really never like coconut flavor at all but I gave these and shot and love them. they are soo delicious. recommend buying these for any kind of cravings you must have.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
Delicious chocolate almond coconut and dark chocolate! The best it’s my moms favorite.The chocolate taste great with the ingredients together.It just melts in your mouth
Roxanne R.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is definitely one of the best chocolates ever. I am not a chocolate person and don’t really like a lot of chocolate but this one tastes great. It isn’t too chocolatey and the coconut adds a nice flavor to it
Daesha M.
philadelphia
Me Yeah Ya Must Know I Loveee Food So Much And Lovee Candy So Much And Absolutely Loveeee Almond Joy So I Can Eat This All Day This Could Be What I Eat All Day! Purchase Is Very Worthy Nice And Cheap For A Good Candy!. Something To Snake On Now And Then! Just Love Love Love It 😍❤️😋
member-a3786a18b
Are these good ? How does it taste?
Emily Z.
Morganville, NJ
Are these better than Snicker Bars?
maría f.
Miami
Does it tastes more to coconut or chocolate?!
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
how many carbs does this have?
Chloe B.
Melbourne
Yum! Where can I find these?