BY ALMOND JOY

Almond Joy milk chocolate coconut and almond snack size bars - perfect for a small snack or a quick craving fix.

Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite candy! I just love these bite sized ones and can't help myself when they go on sale for Halloween. I have eaten a whole bag already (#regrets.) But they're so creamy and sweet. The almond adds just the right amount of crunch and contrasting flavors. I always eat these out of my kids Halloween baskets too because they hate coconut. I don't mind taking one for the team!
Hope B.
At first I though I would hate these because I'm not a huge fan of coconut but surprisingly these were amazing! It tastes like coconut and chocolate so it's very balanced. It's not the tart sour type of coconut flavor which was what I was worried about. The texture is also very nice and these things are addicting haha
Lissbette P.
Love love love! It’s the perfect amount of coconut and an almond! If you hate things with nuts or coconut this wouldn’t be for you. But if you do then this is perfect because the coconut flavor is very rich in flavor.
Melanie N.
I love these snacks! Great for when you're at parties. It's the perfect size bite for your mouth. It cares the Dame amount of taste too. You can really taste the coconut which is great because I'm a sucker for it!
Melissa T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Almond Joy is one of my favorite candy bars and these snack sizes are the perfect amount of milk chocolate and coconut that allows you to get that hit of sweetness without being overly sugary or too much for one sitting. My favorite thing to do is stash them in the fridge and eat them cold!
Sarina A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Oh my goodness! The chocolate, coconut, almond deliciousness! These are by far my favorite candy bars to buy (and not pass out haha) for Halloween! When I was younger if I ever got a full sized almond joy in my truck or treat bag, it was like hitting the jackpot!
Maria G.
Bay City, MI
Almond joys are defiantly one of my go too candy bars. I have a huge sweet tooth so after Halloween I always go to the store and buy they half off candy and i always grab the pack with the almond joys, Reese’s and woppers! LOVE coconut too! So defiantly a favorite for coconut and almond lovers!!
Jenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never understood why these are called Almond Joys when the star of this candy is clearly the coconut. The almond does add a nice crunch though that rounds out the taste of the bar. The milk chocolate is just sweet enough to balance everything out.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I love almond joy and because yummy coconut. I don't like almonds though. I wish they had a milk chocolate almond joy without the almond.
Can't eat candy now don't usually crave it but still if I had to name a top 3 this is 2nd.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
These bite size almond joys are so delicious and cute! I think they’re the perfect size! I love that they made the minis. I bought this at Walmart and they were affordable. So tasty! I will be purchasing more.
member-a3786a18b
Are these good ? How does it taste?
Emily Z.
Morganville, NJ
Are these better than Snicker Bars?
maría f.
Miami
Does it tastes more to coconut or chocolate?!
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
how many carbs does this have?
Chloe B.
Melbourne
Yum! Where can I find these?