BY ALMOND JOY

Almond Joy Pieces Candy: Crunchy candy shell Great for on the go

Michelle S.
Jefferson, OH
Purchased at: Kmart
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!!!! But, I can’t find them anywhere anymore!!! 😭😭😭 Walmart doesn’t have them anymore!!! Super amazing candy, well worth the price, and an awesome value! 👍🏻
LaTanya S.
Not sure why they decided to make this in this form but I didn't enjoy this at all. I love almond joys but I couldn't enjoy this candy. I eat two pieces and throw the bag in the garbage. I would not buy again. Don't waste your money. It had a waxy after taste and leave a weird taste in your mouth for a long time after your are done eating them even if your drink something.
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
I don't like these at all. My favorite part is the almond and these do not have that. The candy shell is also not good. Just not the high quality like the candy bar is. Not worth the cost and would not recommend.
Allison T.
I love these because it makes me not feel as guilty when eating chocolate. I can just have a few and have almost the same experience of eating the entire candy bar. I have people come up and try this just because it was sitting on my desk and they had never seen it!!Almond Joy Pieces Candy are sweet goodness!
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Almond Joy Pieces more...
My Candy Faves by the Handful!
Let me just start out by saying, that this was an ingenious idea right here, to take an already All-American Favorite Candy Bar, and made it even better, by turning them into a Bagful of Bite-sized fun with M&MS included. What more can anyone ask for, 2 of your favorite Candies, mixed up together, as Bite-sized Snacks, in a Bag, to take just about anywhere. No more worrying about a Melted Chocolate Bar, or even making a mess, from holding on to the Candy Bar, wherever you go. With this Ingenious Idea, Whenever you want a little taste or nibble, you just peel open the bag. Are you finished snacking, or just taking a break, well that's alright too, just seal the zip lock like bag, back up, until the next time you get the urge to snack on this delicious bundle. After, trying this Amazing Bag of Goodies, I've never purchased a Candy bar again, why would I, these Bites, have the best of Both worlds.
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
Not much of a fan of these and it's probably because I don't like coconut. The almond and chocolate are fine. The flavor is ok and I bought this at Walmart on sale. I wouldn't repurchase this but if someone likes coconut then have at it.
Laura C.
I love Halloween and being to get these on sale during Halloween. I normally buy these at Walgreens. I love coconut and chocolate. They are no alternatives. These unique and will continue buying them time and time again.
Lindsey E.
Greensboro, NC
I love snacking on these, the only thing I would like differently is a bit more coconut, so if you aren't the biggest fan of the original bar because of all the coconut then I would suggest trying these.
Abbie F.
Fort Recovery, OH
Lol I forgot these even existed!! If you like coconut and u like chocolate u will love these. The only downfall to them is that they are very expensive... but sometimes you just have to splurge, am I right?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Candy more...
I absolutely can not get over these. I'm a sucker for chocolate and coconut and I'll tell you, if you love this combo you'll go nuts. I've put these in trail mix and live enjoying them on their own. I've also made rice crispie treats and put these in every now and again. You can't go wrong with pieces.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Is this product better than the candy bar?
Alejandro S.
Tiene gusto a coco real?
Jessica K.
What is better the candy bar or this version ?
Heather S.
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
I flippin love Almond Joy (and anything coconut for that matter). Has anyone tried them? do they stand up to the original? I'm thinking these will either be amazing or a hot mess!
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Do these taste the same and the original?