BY ALMOND JOY

Leave a little coconut surprise in your Easter baskets this year. Coconut, almonds, and milk chocolate in one delicious egg shape.

• "You can't go wrong with coconut and chocolate!" in 2 reviews
  • "Okay this might be a little biased because I personally don't like chocolate so I wasn't a huge fan of this." in 1 review
  • "These are the perfect size for snacking without going overboard." in 1 review
  • "It's like those peanut butter Easter eggs, but with coconut instead, they are HEAVENLY." in 1 review
  • "These are an absolute favorite of my dad and my husband." in 1 review
Emily R.
My favorite candy has always been Almond Joys! I was so excited to see this product for the first time in my Easter basket. They taste the same as a normal almond joy, but because of the egg shape, there's a lot of coconut and chocolate in one egg. They are perfect! I will definitely be buying more. They were purchased at our local Target.
Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness. I love almond joys and these eggs are even better. I could see where some people say it should have more almonds in it because of the size, but I didn’t mind because it’s more like a mound and almond joy in one. I couldn’t eat just one...
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are must in the Easter basket. In the package you get 6, that's quite a few to eat (Yum) and with the price point its a real bargain! I only eat these during the Easter holiday, but don't let that stop YOU! I got these at the dollar tree in my area but I have seen these at Walmart and Target as well. A must for anyone.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE Almond joy! There are very few chocolate products I actually eat, but Almond Joy is definitely one of them! Every easter I stock up on Almond Joy eggs because they are amazing, the coconut and the almonds with chocolate Oh my gosh it can't get any better!
katie A.
Got these for Easter this year! I was so happy to find out they made full size eggs out of these. I absolutely love coconut and the little almond inside. About as decently priced as any other candy. I would highly recommend to other who like coconut because otherwise you would not enjoy the taste.
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Could be a little more affordable but these are a nice treat around easter for the kids and family. my dad loves these. a little pricey but easy to find at local walmart. great flavor i would highly recommend to anyone to try there worth the buy.
Aimee S.
I love almond Joy so anything almond Joy is good in my book! These do have a little bit more coconut than the original almond Joy but I think it's because they are shaped like an egg but they are so good and definitely repurchase worthy
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
What is better than Almond Bite Size bars? Almond Joy Eggs!!! Oh my! They are a nice large size, so delicious!!! These are affordable and special as I only see them at Easter. These a great value and worth a try!! I buy a package every Easter!! Definitely a good value!
Doug R.
New Hampton, IA
Almond Joy Easter/Coconut, Almond eggs are a great find. Way better taste than the other brands, and the perfect size and price. I can't wait to find them in the store so I can eat a snack! Seems only to be around during Easter time and Spring. Love to see them more.
Vera H.
Oh my gosh! This is such my Favorite treat at Easter. I love Almond Joy. So I buy these at Walmart in my area. Awesome flavor Iv3 loved since my childhood days. AFFORDABLE yes because they are a seasonal treat. Highly recommend but be quick they don't last long.
Kalene R.