BY ALMOND JOY

Peter Paul® Almond Joy® Milk Chocolate Coconut & Almonds Eggs - 6 CT. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "You can't go wrong with coconut and chocolate!" in 2 reviews
  • "Okay this might be a little biased because I personally don't like chocolate so I wasn't a huge fan of this." in 1 review
  • "It's like those peanut butter Easter eggs, but with coconut instead, they are HEAVENLY." in 1 review
  • "These are the perfect size for snacking without going overboard." in 1 review
  • "These are an absolute favorite of my dad and my husband." in 1 review
These are must in the Easter basket. In the package you get 6, that's quite a few to eat (Yum) and with the price point its a real bargain! I only eat these during the Easter holiday, but don't let that stop YOU! I got these at the dollar tree in my area but I have seen these at Walmart and Target as well. A must for anyone.
claudette D.
Salem, MO
I have not try this one at all i have been wanting to try it but have not and i have not seen it in this walmart at all i do not no if it a good value i have not seen it here in this store i do not eat because it not here in this store if it was here and it was good i would tell people about it
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE Almond joy! There are very few chocolate products I actually eat, but Almond Joy is definitely one of them! Every easter I stock up on Almond Joy eggs because they are amazing, the coconut and the almonds with chocolate Oh my gosh it can't get any better!
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
My favorite candy of all time the smooth chocolate and creamy coconut made this a treat from the coconut gods the price is right and affordable for a nice treat I adapted this snack from my mother who was eating them from time to time she says that it's her pure bliss moment
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
What is better than Almond Bite Size bars? Almond Joy Eggs!!! Oh my! They are a nice large size, so delicious!!! These are affordable and special as I only see them at Easter. These a great value and worth a try!! I buy a package every Easter!! Definitely a good value!
Doug R.
New Hampton, IA
Almond Joy Easter/Coconut, Almond eggs are a great find. Way better taste than the other brands, and the perfect size and price. I can't wait to find them in the store so I can eat a snack! Seems only to be around during Easter time and Spring. Love to see them more.
Vera H.
Oh my gosh! This is such my Favorite treat at Easter. I love Almond Joy. So I buy these at Walmart in my area. Awesome flavor Iv3 loved since my childhood days. AFFORDABLE yes because they are a seasonal treat. Highly recommend but be quick they don't last long.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
I love Almond Joy candy and we often buy these at Easter time. We love them and will continue to buy them when they are available at my local stores. But they are often really pricey and in some cases if too expensive I can't buy them at my stores locally.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
You can't go wrong with an Almond Joy. It's a great mix of chocolate wrapping around coconut and almonds. Yes, it's candy, but it has almonds and coconut both of which are good for you. I have one of these as a treat occasionally when the need strikes me.
lindsey h.
santa cruz, CA
We look forward to these every easter. I love how creamy and delicious they are. The egg shape makes them great for having in a bowl around easter or adding to easter baskets. I like giving keeping a stash for when i have a chocolate craving as well!
Kalene r.