BY ALMOND DREAM

Almond Dream Original Enriched Almond drink.
All natural. Made from real almonds.
New great taste!
50% more Calcium than the leading brand*.
Antioxidants.
Vitamins A & E.
Vitamins B12, D & Calcium.
Gluten free. see more...

• Will a lower carb version every be available in chocolate?1 Answers
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
I drank only almond milk for a few years, and this was the only brand I would ever buy. Almond Dream is a creamy, delicious, light alternative, and works with everything. The original flavor is just sweet enough that you can taste it, but it certainly isn't overpowering. I would suggest it to anyone looking to make a healthier choice, or cannot drink milk
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This almond milk is full of vitamin E. Vitamin e is great for the skin, it gives you a natural glow after drinking it for years. This almond milk helps you feel full and have a lot of good ingredients besides the vitamin e. I love this product a lot. I buy it everyday for a healtheir life style.
Marisa C.
Plainsboro, NJ
Made the switch from regular milk to almond milk and haven't looked back since. Full of protein and has a great taste. I even cook with it! I use this everyday and love it.
Devon W.
Almond milk is the best! I actually love traditional milk too, but my mom can't drink it, so I drink almond milk a lot, and we even use it to cook things, like rice.
Megan R.
This is a great alternative to milk. I don't drink milk so I use this in my cereal. They also make chocolate and vanilla flavors.
Hana H.
Albertville, AL
I just can't develope a taste for it. it's not bad but still weird to me. makes my lips feel oily
Marisa C.
Plainsboro, NJ
Will a lower carb version every be available in chocolate?