Almond Dream Low Fat Non-Dairy Yogurt Vanilla uploaded by Crystal B.

BY ALMOND DREAM

Almond Dream® Almond Low Fat Non-Dairy Yogurt Vanilla.

New.

Made from real almonds.

Gluten free.

Non-dairy & lactose free. see more...

Casey K.
I’m lactose intolerant but I love yogurt!! This is a fantastic option! It is also soy free which I love!! Vanilla is definitely my favorite flavor! I usually add Love Crunch granola on top! One of my favorite snacks!
Jennie  B.
Duluth , MN
I was excited about trying this as I thought it would be a healthier alternative to other yogurts that I've tried. I was definitely disappointed with the taste! I could barely eat it. I was not prepared for non-dairy yogurt I guess!
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
This was TERRIBLE! I've tried a lot of non-dairy ice creams and this was by far the WORST!!! I could only eat a few bites before chucking it in the trash can. I'm glad it was on the cheaper side... found this at Kroger. I will not buy again!
Talia A.
BOARDMAN, OH
This yogurt may look gross but it tastes great! My son loves this yogurt. It is expensive so we can't buy it all the time so he enjoys it as a treat.
Crystal B.
It's a pretty tasty ice cream but because it says non dairy and not dairy free I am afraid to trust the ingredients.
Reeca M.
Memphis, TN
I love this yogurt. It is a great option for those who use to love dairy yogurt but no longer consume dairy.