BY ALMOND DREAM

Almond Dream® Almond Non-Dairy Yogurt Strawberry.

New.

Made from real almonds.

Low fat.

Gluten free.

Non-dairy & lactose free. see more...

Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
Ehh, this is definitely not my cup of tea. The almond flavor is overpowering, and the strawberry tastes really artificial. It has a chalky aftertaste, and it kind of lingers in your mouth. Pretty much the only thing going for it is that it's dairy free and has a nice, creamy texture.
Hannah H.
I had high hopes for this yogurt and was sadly disappointed. The flavor tasted like artificial bubblegum. The consistency was a bit strange as well. It was a cross between jell-o and yogurt. I would not recommend this to others who are trying to find a non-dairy yogurt.
Jennifer O.
Stamford, CT
I recently started eating these because I missed yogurt so much (vegan) but I quickly stopped. The taste is fine but the texture really got to me. Very jelly-ish and not appealing
Emily J.
I really like almond dream, my boyfriend can't do dairy so on a whim one day at Whole Foods we picked up Almond dream and it's creamy and awesome.
Donte H.
Langhorne, PA
Great for the lactose intolerant. I use it when I make smoothies. Doesn't alter the taste at all