BY ALMOND

Almond Dream Chocolate, Size: 1 Pint (Pack of 8)
  • "Being lactose intolerant, I'm always trying to find something to help me get that ice cream - in which I can enjoy." in 4 reviews
Kyla A.
Daly City
Not a big fan of it because it has a weird floral taste and it doesn’t have the same texture as regular ice cream. At first it was like putting gelatin in my mouth because I think that it is super creamy and rich. Other than that, the chocolate flavor was pretty good!
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
This product is great for anyone who has an allergy to dairy or whey products. Taste great and will definitely let you enjoy the taste of ice cream without missing the dairy.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Being lactose intolerant, I'm always trying to find something to help me get that ice cream - in which I can enjoy. This was okay. It didn't stick out to me
Aryn s.
Henderson, NV
Sadly I am lactose intolerance but I do eat ice cream from time to time .. This one taste delicious I love the chocolate and almond combo
Artney W.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
I really like this when I want a sweet treat! I wish it had less sugar, but it's a great non-dairy option!
Nichole K.
Gladstone, MI
Love this non-dairy ice cream. It's great to be able to have ice cream even though we're allergic to milk!
Rachel Y.
Daly City, CA
This is a great non-dairy ice-cream which still keeps its creaminess despite having no milk
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Nice non-dairy ice cream substitute! Creamy flavor and doesn't taste "fake" like some.
Tabatha M.
Saskatoon
My favorite ice cream to buy for the family very healthy and delicious even better if I can find it on sale