BY ALMOND

Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love this product. I go back-and-forth from being non-dairy to dairy but when I am nondairy this is definitely my go to ice cream. The flavor is just so amazing and especially if you get this cappuccino flavor you really can't even taste the almonds in it. I would definitely recommend this product if you are newly vegan or just trying to be a nondairy this is a great sweet treat.
Aimeeh L.
It may be a bit expensive but that's what you get if you need a comfort food and non-dairy at the same time. It is good for those who needs to watch out their gluten-intake and remove dairy in their diet! It tastes good too!
Becca G.
Brooklyn, NY
Being lactose intolerant, it's hard to find a non-dairy ice cream that compares to the real deal! This is a really good substitute. I love the coffee flavor of this particular one! It does have a noticeably different texture from regular ice cream, not as creamy, but still very good.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
My boyfriend and I love this stuff! The cappuccino and mint chocolate chip flavors are delicious. Almond Dream is super creamy and still tastes much like ice cream. So if you are trying to keep away from milk, or want to save on a few calories, I highly recommend this stuff. Dangerously good :)
Lauren S.
GOD BLESS ALMOND DREAM. I'm vegan and this stuff replaces ice cream perfectly. It's creamy and flavorful and you could sit down and eat a whole pint no problem. If you like starbucks, you'd like this flavor. I highly recommend it to anyone giving up dairy!
Riley S.
Kent, OH
It's the closest tasting thing you'll get to ice cream without milk, but realize it's going to taste more like a frozen dessert than a true dairy ice cream!
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
I LOVE THIS ICECREAM! I am unable to eat regular ice cream and have never been able to find one I actually enjoy until this. Love it.
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
😋 amazing amazing Nd more amazing flavors are right I'm hooked I don't find it near me but if it was I'll be super fat lol
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
This ice cream is so good I recommend people to try this it's so amazing like it really helps you on your sweet cravings.
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
I love this ice cream I recommend you buy its very good I like all the flavors but especially the cappuccino
Dahniyah H.
Las Vegas, NV
How much caffeine is inside this? I really wanna try this yummy..
Victoria F.