Almond Dream Bites Vanilla uploaded by Kristen A.

BY ALMOND DREAM

Almond Dream® Vanilla Bites.

Non GMO project verified

nongmoproject.org.

Almond based* frozen dessert bites.

Made from real almonds. see more...

• Are there other flavored besides vanilla?1 Answers
Colleen S.
I haven't tried the vanilla ones but the peppermint and chocolate ones are fantastic! You can't taste the almond flavor at all and I honestly think they are better than dibs. My boyfriend is lactose intolerant so this is the perfect thing to satisfy our ice cream craving together!
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Foodie Expert
Delicious. I'm 8 months pregnant and craving a lot of ice cream. Its not the best but it definitely hit the spot. Yum
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
Foodie Expert
These are like dibs, but they taste super good! Definitely recommend trying them for yourself!
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
I live in hawaii so ice cream melts fast here, a great way to get the cravings with having no mess and less dishes
Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my way healthier substitute for dibs. It is equally good but maybe a little bit better. I'll be getting it again.
Danae T.
So good! For those of you thinking vegans can't have it all...we can. Great for non vegans too! You can barely taste that it's made with almond milk.
Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
These are great when you're craving ice cream but trying to not cheat your diet... just a couple of bites satisfies my cravings!
Orfa B.
Pharr, TX
One of the best ice creams ive tasted! it is that easy to grab without using a spoon!
Danae T.
Are there other flavored besides vanilla?