BeveragesNon-Dairy MilkAlmond Breeze
Almond Coconut Blend - Original Unsweetened

Almond Coconut Blend - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened

Skip the dairy, lactose, cholesterol and casein and try Blue Diamond(R)'s Almond Coconut Blend - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened! Made from real almonds and real coconuts (and without any added sweeteners), this combination beverage will leave you satisfied and wondering why you didn't make the switch sooner. This blend of almond milk and coconut milk is free of dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs and MSG. It offers a great source of vitamins and minerals. Try it today. Your family will love it!

How does it really taste? So they have sweetened one ?
is this sweet ? i’ve have almond milk that’s kind of salty so i don’t want to make that mistake again
Is this your favorite kind of almond milk?
Start your review of Almond Coconut Blend - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened!
Product Highlights
I love how its not over powering and I usually put this in my protein shakes and it doesn't make it taste weird or anything.in reviews
Durham, NC
This is delicious! I am not much of a milk drinker, but with this almond and coconut blend I have to limit myself to one glass a day! The coconut adds just a hint of coconutty sweetness--not overwhelming by any means. It makes it feel like a great summer day!
Orlando, FL
I tried this milk for the first time a few days ago. The first day I hated it. The days going forward trying it got better and better! I actually like almond milk now and this is the only one I'll be drinking forever!
Longmont, CO
I use this milk in my morning protein shakes. It does not have a strong smell and the taste is amazing. I love mixing it with my protein shakes because the flavor brings a sweet taste. If you like a coconut flavor then you will adore this milk. There is no lactose in this milk so no upset stomachs.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this especially in my morning oatmeal. The coconut adds some additional interest to the flavor profile.
Hurricane, UT
Almond Coconut Blend - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened uploaded by Izzy G.
Purchased at: Albertsons
I have the unsweetened original; ITS SOO GOOD! It’s light and refreshing; I eat it almost every morning with a bowl of cereal! I eat sweet sugary breakfast cereals so If I get the sweetened Vanilla flavor it makes my morning cereal be literal sugar. the unsweetened gives a perfect balance to the bowl and doesn’t over sweeten the deal! Great buy, and a staple in my pantry//fridge!
Victorville, CA
I love Almond Cocunut milk. I love to mix it with my protein powder and drink it for breakfast. It is tasteful and a good substitution for dairy milk.
Los Angeles , CA
Blue Diamond combines their fantastic almond milk with another infamous vegan milk...coconut milk! The flavors blend excellently for a balanced taste of almond and creamy coconut. You'll also be receiving health benefits from both milks. Perfect for smoothies, desserts or on its own.
Almond Coconut Blend - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened uploaded by Jessica J.
Almond breeze is a go to for me because I don’t drink dairy. #nodairy #coconutmilk #almondmilk #dairyfree Almond Coconut Blend - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened #jessica😍
This brand of Almond Milk was so goid to me especially with my daily Coffee. I really like this milk it easy on my digestive system. Will be purchasing again.
Davenport, FL
1,414 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great flavor enhancer, works well and taste great, affordable inexpensive and often on sale
Ask a question to the Influenster community...