BY ONCE AGAIN #90 in Nut Butter

Our Lightly Toasted almond butter used to be called Raw Almond Butter. While we have changed the name, rest assured, we have not changed the recipe in any way. Our Lightly Toasted butter has the same great taste everyone loves. The single ingredient in... see more...

• How much does this almond butter usually cost?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try an almond butter. Any recommendations of...1 Answers
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Great taste, I love almond butter. Pricey at times but well worth it!!!!!!
I love using it on toast, adding it to smoothies, or when I'm snacking on a banana!
Patrick J.
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
Foodie Expert
I love almond butter but it's usually pretty expensive but this product is extremely worth the price
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Anderson, IN
This almond butter is delicious! It is completely natural with no sugar or salt added, almonds being the only ingredient! It does separate so you have to keep it stirred. I highly recommend on a rice cake or celery!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
So naturally good, nutty and earthy and tastes amazing with cinnamon on it too! Try this on celery with cinnamon and raisins it's the perfect combination and light snack ! I also love this on toast and in shakes !
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
How much does this almond butter usually cost?
Steph L.
Steph L.
Foodie Expert
I've been wanting to try an almond butter. Any recommendations of brands that are somewhat healthy but still taste good?