BY ALMOND BREEZE #6 in Nut & Alternative Milks

The unsweetened version of Almond Breeze Original provides a touch of the almond's natural sweetness, but eliminates the added sugar.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• Is there a big difference between the shelf stable carton...1 Answers
  • Never tried this. Is it good and how is it for cooking?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the boxed version is worse for you th...3 Answers
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my absolute favorite dairy alternative. I drink it, I eat with it, and I cook/bake with it. It has about the same consistency as milk so I don't normally have to adjust many recipes to be able to use it. The only time I've ever had trouble with it is when making peanut butter pudding pie (it works better if you cook it rather than use an instant pudding). However, everything else works wonderfully with it. I tried Silk and the lactose free Horizon milks and I didn't really care for them. Silk is very thin and tastes a bit chalky to me. Horizon upset my stomach still, despite it being lactose free. I've never liked milk and I've lost the ability to digest it from not drinking it for several years. So this is a wonderful alternative and I'm so glad it's in the giant jugs now.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Love this. We usually buy the bigger jug size because we drink a lot of it. It's great to cook with, in cereal, baked goods. Anything really. It's a great substitute for cow's milk and makes transitioning to vegan easier. I also enjoy the vanilla flavor too but this one is more versatile in my opinion without being too sweet
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
I am an avid milk drinker but as I've gotten older I've noticed that it makes my face breakout horribly. I decided to switch to a dairy free option and this is the first one I've tried. I love it! It has a nutty flavor that is very different from cow's milk but in my opinion just as good. I have had it plain and have made my oatmeal with it. I would highly recommend anyone who drinks milk to try this. Next I am going to try the vanilla and chocolate options.
Meredith M.
I was hesitant to try this at first, but since I was dealing with acne, I decided to try to cut back on dairy and drink almond milk instead. I will admit, I don’t drink this by itself; however, I use it in cereal, smoothies, recipes, etc. And I really like it. A great tasting alternative!
Justine M.
I love this brand of almond milk ... I use it for basically everything.... When I started weight training I switched from regular cow milk to almond. And boy was that a wonderful choice ... I usually try to get it when it's on sale at my local supermarkets because a carton can go up to almost $5 in NYC. To some that might not be alot but living and working out on a budget you have to become coupon Mary at times lol. Over all I enjoy this product it's worth buying ... Yes the original has a slight bland taste but I find it better like that you don't over sweetened anything you add it too.
Abbie W.
Gaithersburg
I buy this almond milk every week! It is super low calorie yet creamy and is super versatile in cooking, baking, or drinking on its own or with cereal. I make overnight oats with it as well and it mixes perfectly. It is calcium fortified which is also helpful.
Andrea L.
LOS ANGELES
OMG! This is my all time favorite almond milk. I have been lactose intolerant for as long as I can remember so over the years I've tried many different milk alternatives, including soy milk. All of them still made my tummy hurt or didn't have the best taste. Then I found Almond Breeze and now I can finally eat cereal again! LOL. It has a good nutty tastes great in smoothies or acai bowls. I highly recommend if you're looking for a dairy alternative!
Taylor G.
I was hesitant to make the switch to almond milk from dairy but I hardly noticed once I did it. My stomach feels better on a daily basis and this milk tastes great for cereal and coffee which are my main needs. I will say I still buy a half gallon of dairy milk occasionally for sauces soups and pastas but overall I love my almond milk! Especially for the price difference and shelf life I recommend this product over the competition.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
T B.
I love this almond milk! I am not lactose intolerant or vegan, but I prefer almond milk over regular milk. It's great with cereal, cookies, and baking. I use it with any recipe I would normally use milk with such as mac n cheese. A superb diary alternative and tastes great!
Leigh B.
Springfield, MO
Who like unsweetened or vanilla better?
Ana V.
Montclair, CA
Is this milk better than the other kind of brand of milk?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Does it change the taste of your cereal?makes it taste better or u can't tell the difference
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
I have yet to try this. I'm not a fan of milk so do you think I would like this??
Michelle d.
Killeen, TX
Has anyone used this in shakes?

Walmart