BY ALMOND BREEZE #3 in Nut & Alternative Milks

The unsweetened version of Almond Breeze Original provides a touch of the almond's natural sweetness, but eliminates the added sugar.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• Is there a big difference between the shelf stable cartons of the...1 Answers
  • Never tried this. Is it good and how is it for cooking?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the boxed version is worse for you than the r...3 Answers
Grace P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a great "milk" for people who are lactose intolerant, or simply do not like milk (I qualify for both). It is much lower calorie and lower sugar than comparing brands, which is awesome. Although the vanilla taste a bit better than the unflavored, you really can barely notice unless you are drinking a straight cup of it. It is not too thick, much thinner than soy milk, and it is wonderful in smoothies. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea L.
LOS ANGELES
OMG! This is my all time favorite almond milk. I have been lactose intolerant for as long as I can remember so over the years I've tried many different milk alternatives, including soy milk. All of them still made my tummy hurt or didn't have the best taste. Then I found Almond Breeze and now I can finally eat cereal again! LOL. It has a good nutty tastes great in smoothies or acai bowls. I highly recommend if you're looking for a dairy alternative!
Taylor G.
I was hesitant to make the switch to almond milk from dairy but I hardly noticed once I did it. My stomach feels better on a daily basis and this milk tastes great for cereal and coffee which are my main needs. I will say I still buy a half gallon of dairy milk occasionally for sauces soups and pastas but overall I love my almond milk! Especially for the price difference and shelf life I recommend this product over the competition.
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my absolute favorite dairy alternative. I drink it, I eat with it, and I cook/bake with it. It has about the same consistency as milk so I don't normally have to adjust many recipes to be able to use it. The only time I've ever had trouble with it is when making peanut butter pudding pie (it works better if you cook it rather than use an instant pudding). However, everything else works wonderfully with it. I tried Silk and the lactose free Horizon milks and I didn't really care for them. Silk is very thin and tastes a bit chalky to me. Horizon upset my stomach still, despite it being lactose free. I've never liked milk and I've lost the ability to digest it from not drinking it for several years. So this is a wonderful alternative and I'm so glad it's in the giant jugs now.
Anna M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is another staple in my grocery list. I use this milk with cereal, with oatmeal, and with smoothies. I prefer this almond milk over regular cow’s milk because it has a longer shelf life and it is lactose free. Would recommend.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is my go to when I want to switch up and not have milk. Has such a nice nutty flavor but without being too overwhelming or strong. It's a nice and thin drink. Not thick like milk. Alot of people think it Tastes watery but I don't it's an aquired taste but I really love it. I had to drink this when I was breastfeeding my daughter cus milk would upset her tummy. It is really good in honey bunches of oats cereal!! I always buy this brand almond milk, it's definitely the best!
Meredith M.
I was hesitant to try this at first, but since I was dealing with acne, I decided to try to cut back on dairy and drink almond milk instead. I will admit, I don’t drink this by itself; however, I use it in cereal, smoothies, recipes, etc. And I really like it. A great tasting alternative!
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
I am an avid milk drinker but as I've gotten older I've noticed that it makes my face breakout horribly. I decided to switch to a dairy free option and this is the first one I've tried. I love it! It has a nutty flavor that is very different from cow's milk but in my opinion just as good. I have had it plain and have made my oatmeal with it. I would highly recommend anyone who drinks milk to try this. Next I am going to try the vanilla and chocolate options.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
I bought this at an MCX just because. I adore milk but I was looking to try non dairy "dairy" for a protein shake. This only has 30 calories and I couldn't even tell the difference when it was mixed with protein powder. However, I wasn't a huge fan of drinking it on its own.
Anna C.
I crave milk constantly. As a dietitian, I'm constantly looking for ways to be healthier and eat better. Turning to almond milk instead of regular 'cow milk' has changed my life!
I personally think this version tastes more like real milk. However, my sister likes the Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla better because of its flavor.

Depending on the purpose of using the milk, I'll usually substitute the original inside recipes. If I'm drinking it straight, I enjoy both.
Leigh B.
Springfield, MO
Who like unsweetened or vanilla better?
Ana V.
Montclair, CA
Is this milk better than the other kind of brand of milk?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Does it change the taste of your cereal?makes it taste better or u can't tell the difference
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
I have yet to try this. I'm not a fan of milk so do you think I would like this??
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Can you give this to kids ? If yes do they like it ?