GroceryDairyAlmond Breeze
Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry

Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry

by Almond Breeze

Turn your dairy-free yogurt experience on its head by topping creamy vanilla almondmilk yogurt with blueberry flavored sliced almonds and multigrain oat clusters.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry!
maggie Y.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by maggie Y.
Almond breeze split cup blueberry yogurt taste great and has a good texture. This is great for breakfast or a mid day snack. I would recommend this and I would buy it again. I got to try this product for free.
Stephanie M.
Mountain Top, PA
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Stephanie M.
I was worried at first whether it was going to be too thick. But it was delicious! The little clusters made gave it just that little extra that is needed in a yogurt sometimes. Having the smooth texture of the yogurt combined with the crunchy texture was perfect!
Starr D.
Bridgeport, CT
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Starr D.
This was the first time trying this type of yogurt. It had great flavor and the almonds gave it that crunch. It was a little thinner than I’m used to but all in all it was good. I might purchase again.
Habiba S.
Woodside, NY
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Habiba S.
I usually don’t like yogurts but I enjoyed this one. It was light yet very flavorful. I shared one with my mom and she really enjoyed it too! I love that it had a hint of almond milk taste bc almond milk is my fav. Great for people who are looking for dairy alternatives!
Melissa O.
Maple Shade, NJ
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Melissa O.
SO I AM OBSESSED WITH ALMOND MILK. But I wasn’t over the moon with this product. First I think the presentation is lumpy and just not pleasing to the eye. Also, I wish it was a lower sugar product. 13g of sugar is A LOT. It tasted good and the packing was awesome but I’m not sure I would skip my usual lite and fit Greek yogurt for this. Also, loved the granola and almonds ❤️🌼
Natalie W.
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Natalie W.
Loved how filming this yogurt was and that it was made with almond milk. It was nice with the almond clusters and granola for a little crunch. Wasn’t super flavorful but was a good breakfast!
Abigail Y.
Belleville, NJ
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Abigail Y.
I really enjoyed this yogurt! I loved that it was light in texture. Mildly sweet and not tangy. The flip cup had granola and blueberry flavored almonds which gave the experience a nice touch. I’m really looking forward to trying other flavors.
Elizabeth  B.
Stoughton, MA
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Elizabeth  B.
I received Almond Breeze’s yogurt in the flavor blueberry flavored almond slices and multigrain oat clusters for free from Influenster. The almond slices and oat clusters were on the side in a separate section of the container so you could control how much you wanted to put in your yogurt, which was a feature I really liked. The yogurt itself was very creamy and vanilla flavored. My mother, who usually does not like yogurt, really enjoyed this particular flavor and has even bought several containers since we received the free container in the mail! I think this is a perfect flavor for people who enjoy yogurt but want a subtle almond and vanilla flavor. I do wish the calories were a little lower.
Nicolle V.
Newark, NJ
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Nicolle V.
el sabor es increíble ❤️❤️ a mi me encanto y además súper saludable y simplemente me encanto. lo volveré a comprar sin duda
Alexis A.
Abington, PA
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Alexis A.
Almond Breeze Split Cup Yogurt - Blueberry uploaded by Alexis A.
This product was very tasty! For a dairy free alternative, I definitely recommend. I am not a big fan of yogurt to begin with, but this was delicious. Blueberry is not my favorite flavor either, however, it was not too overpowering. I tasted more vanilla and granola clusters. In terms of taste, I rate this produce five stars. Being a dietitian, I am always concerned with the nutrient content. The biggest negative for me is the lack of protein: only 4 grams. Usually if I’m going to take the time to choke down a yogurt, it is for the protein. On the bright side, I did not feel like I had to choke this down. Typically my yogurts have less calories and less sugar, but if you are looking for a dairy free alternative I highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?