BY ALMOND BREEZE #16 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Made with real California almonds, Almond Breeze Original is a deliciously creamy alternative to dairy and soymilk. Almond Breeze Original is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 60 calories per glass—that’s half the calories of 2% milk.* (* 1 cup of USDA 2% fat dairy milk contains 122 calories vs. 1 cup of Almond Breeze Original contains 60 calories. Data from USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 28.)

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• I've heard a lot about benefits of other kind of milks. Is this a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
When it became apparent that my stomach didnt want to digest lactose anymore I scrambled to find another option. I've tried many non-dairy milks before, but Almond Breeze Original is in my top 3 all time favorite non-dairy milk alternatives! Its nice and creamy, cam be used as milk in recipes that call for milk, and tastes better in cereal than cow's milk ever did! My doctor recommended switching to this, and Im so glad she did!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This almond milk is super tasty. I have a milk allergy and a soy allergy and my daughter just doesn't like the taste of regular milk so this is a big staple in our household. It doesn't have any added chemicals like cows milk and it's very affordable. I would highly recommend it in place of cows milk.
Shannon G.
Blue Diamond is pretty good but I definitely prefer Silk over it. The texture is a little to runny for me but I would still use their products. I like the packaging as well, the square box really works for me and fits better in my fridge vs. Silk's packaging.
Chardae J.
The older I get the less tolerant I am to dairy and this doesn't make me miss it at all. I absolutely love substitute it anywhere milk is needed except for when making pudding. It does not work for pudding.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
I tried to live a healthy lifestyle, this is a great product to substitute the regular milk, it delivers better healthy ingredients and also taste even better than regular milk.
Celina G.
I go through a lot of almond milk so this large size is a great value and it’ll keep in the fridge for a while. I like the plain/original flavor in overnight oats, for baking and in savory dishes. This is the shelf-stable kind so it won’t be in the refrigerated section, at Jewel it is usually in the aisle with organic products.
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I use Blue Diamond Almond milk all the time I use it in my iced coffee drinks and it helps with keeping the calories low.  Nice flavor I haven't come across any over type of milk substitute that's as good and this almond milk.  love all their flavors.
Rebecca D.
Raleigh, NC
I just recently switched to Almond milk and I've found that Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk Orginial is light and healthy. Its packed with vitamins and no sugar which gives it an extra boost in my books. Pairs perfectly in coffee or a bowl of cereal!
Shannon P.
This is a great alternative to drinking regular milk. Especially for younger ones that you are trying to ensure they are getting enough protein. It has a great, smooth flavor and an excellent substitute for coffee creamer, etc. Highly recommended
Sam G.
Edinburg , TX
My mom and I buy this milk as a healthier option and we love it. It took awhile for the rest of our family to like it because they complain about the different taste but it really doesn't even taste all that different. It taste healthy but sweet
Rachel S.
Does this taste like real milk?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Do they make smoothies with almond milk cause I need to know
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to help with acne? I'm thinking about making the switch because I heard cows milk is a cause of acne but I'm not sure if this works.
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
Vreni Q.
I've heard a lot about benefits of other kind of milks. Is this a good option to start drinking milk different than regular one?