BY ALMOND BREEZE #1 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

hannah b.
Statesville, NC
I hate almond milk it tastes absolutely disgusting. This has awful Flavor and also it has a bad after taste
Emily S.
This is my least favourite of all the almond mills I have tried it's super chalky and the flavour is awful as well I do not recommend this product for anyone it's not even good in a smoothie
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Why is almond milk even a thing? It takes everything that is good and nice about almonds destroys it and produces a lusterless juice that is honestly gross. Why do people drink this stuff? I really do not get it. Are they dietary masochists? Do they not have taste buds?
Paige H.
Tallapoosa, GA
I do not like this almond milk at all. Was told that it doesn't taste like almonds and tastes great, not the case for me. I much prefer regular milk over almond milk.
Patricia T.
Esta leche ya es famosa en PR. Muy buena recomendado perfectamente. La marca tiene mucha variedad de producto.
Sana B.
I taste almond milk before and am not satisfied i don't like the taste for me best ever bio milk from frensh brand it's elle &vivre
Allisa K.
I don't like this milk. I'm not a fan of this almond milk. Maybe it's the almond taste but it doesn't taste good to me.
Laynet P.
I don't know why but this brand has a weird taste to me. Because of that I just can't buy this brand and i would recommend it to anyone else.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ
BLEH! I love almonds however drinking almond milk shocked me. It does not taste pleasant at all. I can only describe it a viscous almond liquid that has no sweetness nor much flavor to it at all. It is healthy but I would only recommend this when combined with smoothies or protein shakes. Other milks to try and are better in my belief is coconut milk and soy! <3
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
I hate almond milk. I grew up with this in my house because my mom does not drink regular milk. For the number of times I have tried it I still hate it. Sorry.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?

Walmart