BY ALMOND BREEZE #1 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Stacey R.
Greenwood
I honestly wasn’t sure if I would even like this milk but wanted to try something different a friend of mine told me to try and this one and I loved it, it had a sweet taste to eat
Lauren J.
I use almond milk for my smoothies and for my eggs in the morning. It comes in handy also when you want to make some ice cream. Makes it so creamy and good! Try it with frozen bananas and strawberries.
Kari R.
Raleigh
this almond milk by far has the best taste and longest life once opened. this is always my go-to milk. My kids love this brand as well. The price is very good.
Jamie 💛.
San Bernrdno, CA
When ever I drink milk, or consume anything with milk in it I get the worst stomach pains. I recently stopped, eating anything with milk which is sad (I sometimes cheat though, not going to lie). I found out I am lactose intolerant and I get the worst pain, and its SO painful. I obviously want to eat stuff like cereal, so I started to drink this stuff and its so good! It taste delicious, and not going to lie again. I feel so healthy when drinking this, I haven't had any stomach pains and it taste lowkey better. I love putting this in my milkshakes and coffee (when I drink it)!
Jordan M.
I used to hate almond milk, but my taste has changed a lot since the first time I tried it. Almond milk generally has way more calcium than dairy milk, and also significantly less calories if you get the unsweetened version (which is just as good as this kind in my opinion). Almond milk is great for drinking, baking, and having in your cereal. When it comes to cereal, almond milk is better in my opinion, because it adds a bit of sweetness and doesn't ruin the flavor of your cereal at all. Almond milk also doesn't give you weird bloating problems commonly associated with dairy products. Why wouldn't you make the switch to a healthier, tastier milk? Pick it up next time you go to the grocery store.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Ember T.
This Almond milk is a life savor. Both myself and my youngest son have dairy allergies and this brand is all he will drink. I love that it doesn't have carageenan in it like many other brands do as well since that leaves me feeling bloated. It can be found at pretty much any supermarket and it is priced really affordably. It tastes fantastic for morning coffee and the vanilla is sweet but adapts to almost all of my cooking needs where dairy is being replaced. It is the only brand I like on cereal too and oatmeal. Everyone in the family is a fan even those who can still have dairy prefer most times for things to be made with this milk.
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Si estás buscando una leche láctea gratis creo que es de lejos el mejor. La leche de almendras, en general, es la mejor y me gusta mucho esta marca. Es tan versátil. Yo
lo uso en mis bebidas calientes, especialmente  con un chocolate
caliente (yo caliento en la estufa con la vainilla de la canela y el
chocolate caliente) Esto también trabaja realmente bien con las máscaras
de la cara y del pelo, para un Máscara de cabello Mezclo con aguacate de plátano y vitamina e. Mejor sustituto para hornear, me parece que añade un sabor muy agradable en comparación con cualquier otra leche. El mayor beneficio para mí es que no jugar con mi piel como la leche de soja hace.
Amber B.
louisville
Can be found almost anywhere that sells milk. Can be pretty pricey if you use a lot of it. I only use almond milk in cereal, which I don’t eat often, so I don’t need much. Very tasty and a great alternative to regular dairy. Literally taste like a watery almond drink. (That’s basically what it is). If you don’t like almonds or are allergic to nuts, I would not recommend. Much more expensive compared to regular milk prices, unfortunately.
Ornella I.
Oakton, VA
It took me a long time to admit to myself that I was lactose intolerant because I love my milk and cheese. Thank God that almond milk came into my life because not only does this help with my digestion but I prefer the taste of this over regular milk now. I use this in my smoothies, cereal, sometimes even cooking. It really doesn’t even taste like almonds but it is sweet and has a slight vanilla taste. It’s so yummy!
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?

Walmart